In Case You Missed It

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: In Case You Missed It

hey NAS, how is this different from my attempting to have a man to boy talk with null?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

hey NAS, how is this different from my attempting to have a man to boy talk with null?

Personally, I find this a lot more interesting.  Null doesn't really argue.  He just keeps repeating the same ShIt.  RWTK is freakin hillarious.  I've never seen anybody be so wrong about everything and think he's actually right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In this case we're sure who the man is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Love that new avatar.  I see the B's have a new fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"Jacobs Apologists and minions who kept feeding his pockets through 2004 and 2005 in that quite vault named the Fleetcenter or whatever corporate flavor of the day he'd put it up for bids for back then."

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Issues/2010/09/Issue-9/Facilities-Venues/Gillette-Extends-Naming-Rights-To-Patriots-Stadium-Through-31.aspx

Now what's the name of that stadium where the Patriots play ?

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2009/10/11/foxborough_officials_call_for_penalty_on_illegal_patriots_game_parking_lots/

I wonder if Kraft got mad when Patriot fans started looking for ways to beat the $40 per car fee it cost to see a football game ? I wonder if Kraft lobbied the township of Foxboro to shut down the neighboorhood parking lots ?

Nah not Saint Bob Sealed!

now there's another money hungry business man .  If it was Jacobs the owner that let Wes Welker walk oh boy the trolling would not stop.  How many Jacobs is cheap thread would there be ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

now there's another money hungry business man .  If it was Jacobs the owner that let Wes Welker walk oh boy the trolling would not stop.  How many Jacobs is cheap thread would there be ?

Yeah, good old Bob Kraft.  Pure heart, that guy.  Talks the greatest player in franchise history, and one of the greatest players in the history of the game, into taking a joke of a contract (compared to his peers) so the team has more room under the cap, then let's the team's best receiver walk because of money.

The Patriots sure do know how to treat their loyal fans with the utmost respect...as shown here!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That dope doesn't come here to talk hockey.  He just posts jibberish.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This was a great read. I must have laughed out loud 10 times.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i think there's a chance we drove him off the board. I'm thrilled. Good work team. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm pooped after this , boy was this a squash game or what ???  You know "Rusty" as they all call him on the Pats board knows his football.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Yeah, good old Bob Kraft.  Pure heart, that guy.  Talks the greatest player in franchise history, and one of the greatest players in the history of the game, into taking a joke of a contract (compared to his peers) so the team has more room under the cap, then let's the team's best receiver walk because of money.

The Patriots sure do know how to treat their loyal fans with the utmost respect...as shown here!

Typical.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

cheap shot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

That dope doesn't come here to talk hockey.  He just posts jibberish.

Yah, I was trying to engage him into actual discussion.

Plus I'm curious as to whether he really believes what he says or if he just trying to bust balls.

I think he actually believes the conspiracy theory which makes him really really nuts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Plus I'm curious as to whether he really believes what he says or if he just trying to bust balls.

I think he actually believes the conspiracy theory which makes him really really nuts.

The is clearly something wrong with the person in question.  You can't be of sane mind and make hundreds or thousand of troll posts.  If it were stop by, drop five annoying comments and be gone, that would be reasonable.  The person in question spends hours here, reading and replying to everything, starting threads etc.  I would honeslty love to meet him/her to find out the mystery behind it all.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

i think there's a chance we drove him off the board. I'm thrilled. Good work team.

Not a chance, he is drinking Cumberland Farms bug juice out of his Bob Kraft Kool-Aid bottle to replenish. He'll be back for more beatdown, he can't help it.

PS. And then Kraft stated to to the press "Brady doesn't run this team" after tricking Tom into thinking that the pay cut was to try n keep Welker. Yah that Saint Bob is awesome!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Not a chance, he is drinking Cumberland Farms bug juice

Bug juice!  Oh my word.  I haven't heard that for 25 years.

Awesome.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

He'll be back just to prove he can't be pushed off the board.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

After this embarrassing exchange, where he changed his stance and story too many times to count, you'd think that would be enough.

Probably not.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

I like this thread.

I like the way NAS engaged the "Writing Clown", then Sandog and others jumped in. Teamwork!

The Writing Clown is nothing but a Pagliacci.

By the way, Shero chose Pittsburgh because they had Crosby. He took the easy way to the Cup. Chiarelli did it the hard way - he earned it. I look forward to a showdown, soon.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

After this embarrassing exchange, where he changed his stance and story too many times to count, you'd think that would be enough.

Probably not.

It's how many times can you say " I meant to say .... " anyway he might make a good debate with football ,  it's just here he made too many mistakes on hockey.  It's one thing being fan having an opinion but it's another when your facts are wrong.   Rusty will be back, maybe he should just enjoy watching hockey and discuss but not try to challenge you guys.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Wow.  It was intreresting and informative.  It was mostly done without personal attacks.  Hope you guys can play nice on the other threads or this was a waste.

Time to read about the playoffs. 

Oh yeah, I forgot.  I don't really know this handyjob story, and I hope that it is never spoken of again.  Cool

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The is clearly something wrong with the person in question.  You can't be of sane mind and make hundreds or thousand of troll posts.  If it were stop by, drop five annoying comments and be gone, that would be reasonable.  The person in question spends hours here, reading and replying to everything, starting threads etc.  I would honeslty love to meet him/her to find out the mystery behind it all.

I think he actually believes what he's saying.  I think it would be more sane to read posts here and try to dig at individuals just to be a pest, but I don't think he is.  I think he's a Don Quixote charging at his myth of corrupt officiating.

And I wonder if he is under medical supervision or a danger to himself or others.  And if he routinely spots UFOs, Bigfoot and the occasional brush with the supernatural.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Since it was at the top when I signed in this morning, I read every post on this stupid thread, and there's lots of it to go around.

Bass is missing the point completely, when he assumes those disagreeing with him are Jacobs apologists.  Many here, including me, are hardly JJ fans, rather they disagree with most of Bass's assertions why.  The power of skin-flint, major hockey market owners, went out the window after the 94 lockout.  Yes, JJ was the driving force, and arguably the most powerful man in NHL hockey....but since that time, he's been right to the cap.(pretty much, but that's another argument)

Naming rights, and Bob Kraft, aren't great arguing points, and the Bobby Orr stuff is ridiculous.  Bass makes a resaonable assertion that Kraft appears to care more about the competitiveness of his product.  I agree with that, but it's only opinion, and doesn't alter the fact, that those under both, have more to do with the actual product, than the owner does.  Bottom line,...JJ the cheapskate is a dated reality.  He deserves credit for changing that, not by changing his practices, but by bringing the rest of the league to his operating standards.  That's really quite feat, for any business man.  Again, I probably dislike the image of JJ as much Bass, but Bass has a lot of wrong reasons for disliking him.

The master of inconsistency and stubborness should never have started this thread either.  Although he does goad Bass into a hopeless/stupid argument, the fact that this horeshi!t was started by a poster whose publicly stated, "I don't call out posters, I call out opinions" hi-lites the childishness being called out.  Picking 1 incorrect post of almost 1500,.... starting a whole new thread on it....with the sole intent of persuading others to "pile on", is either really trying to be a bully, or a really fragile plea for validation from others.

The pupose of a discussion board is not to conclude how much any B's fan "actually knows", it should be a tool to "increase that knowledge" from wherever it is currently.  Both of the major players on this thread would be well served to brush up on their listening skills before hitting the keyboard. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Possibly a frustrated lawyer -- trying to win his first case.

Sections
Shortcuts