In game 7, why was Chara drinking coke...?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: In game 7, why was Chara drinking coke...?

In Response to In game 7, why was Chara drinking coke...?:
    [QUOTE]Just curious. I was watching CBC and it showed Chara on the bench drinking Coke. Thought it was very strange. and kind of funny.
    Posted by St.johnsbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

It helps with nausea, and he is just getting over the flu. Good guess anyway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Saw a comment from John Shannon this morning wondering how much flack the B's will get from Pepsico for that (Pepsi's an NHL sponsor, not Coke)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackedEDwards1. Show jackedEDwards1's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX8xoJmm568&playnext=1&list=PL39D34F02AA63CD87

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

What's the big deal? H*ll, I had a couple bottles of coke this morning to help with the hangover. Its the only reason I ever drink the stuff. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

In Response to Re: In game 7, why was Chara drinking coke...?:
    [QUOTE]Actually bicyclists and other long term endurance athletes will drink flat coke to delay the onset of muscle fatigue. Water+sugar+a bit of salt+caffiene= energy. I wouldnt be a bit surprised if this was recommended as a result of his dehydration.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

"flat" was written on the bottle, they had it prepared so must've been part of his recovery from whatever he had.