In two hours...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In two hours...

What are the odds the Dogs are finally dead? A 4-3 vote against the deal in Glendale (With the vote scheduled for 7 PT) and the Yotes will be moving.

Either way this stupid saga should be over tonight. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: In two hours...

In response to red75's comment:

What are the odds the Dogs are finally dead? A 4-3 vote against the deal in Glendale (With the vote scheduled for 7 PT) and the Yotes will be moving.

Either way this stupid saga should be over tonight. 

I dont even care.  Only place thry should go is quebec city.  But bettman wants hockey in seattle. i can see it doing ok there bc its close enough to the border.   

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Wouldn't it be swell if they returned to Winnipeg.

Winnipeg becoming the first CDN city in the modern era with two teams.

After 15 years of no team, they get two. I beat they could support two.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Wouldn't it be swell if they returned to Winnipeg.

Winnipeg becoming the first CDN city in the modern era with two teams.

After 15 years of no team, they get two. I beat they could support two.

Have you ever been to winnpeg?   Sorry red.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i don't get why no one has discussed milwaukee as a destination. wisconson is hockey crazy and they already have an arena. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Same page as you Shupe. Love to see Quebec get a team. Does the recent realignment come into play? Just did it and now would have to accomodate Quebec and move a team to the West.

Either way, solve that Pheonix thing once and for all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

It never should've went there to begin with. Seattle is the most logical. I don't see a franshise going back to Que, unless there's an expansion, or an Eastern team bails. I think it would be awesome to have Que back in, but I actually see Kansas getting a team before Que. 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Kel, my thoughts too.  Quebec and Hartford for the Floridah teams.  Although Tampa does have some support locally.  

BDC log in issues are just insane! Help!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I'm with you all who would like to see a team back in Quebec but know it's a long shot to happen. Seattle should be hopeful if the outcome breaks right with the d-dogs.

Since I'm allowing myself to dream then I'm gonna dream big and hope for the return of the Brass Bonanza and the return of the Whale. :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

if the Yotes are Seattle bound, today will be remembered as a black day in Quebec history....

no team in Quebec City and no Vinny Lecavalier in Montreal....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Times have changed and QUE would fill the stadium every game for at least the next 10 years. Can't think of any other city where that can be said.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

most of us want to see a team back in Quebec....  Bettman doesn't, not for now at least....

guess who wins....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Just read a tweet that said 30 Yotes fans outside the meeting place tonight. 30. Total. Enough said...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

i don't get why no one has discussed milwaukee as a destination. wisconson is hockey crazy and they already have an arena. 

I have ad nauseum. They even have an ownership group in place (The Admirals) but the problem is the Bradley. The Bucks are negotiating a new arena - until that gets resolved, they're in tough for an NHL team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Just read a tweet that said 30 Yotes fans outside the meeting place tonight. 30. Total. Enough said...

probably employees....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It's 108 degrees out but I get your meaning LoL

When Seattle gets the team they get a heck of a GM and Coach!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to asmaha's comment:[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and goaltending coach, whomever he is, for turning Mike Smith into an elite goalie....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

most of us want to see a team back in Quebec....  Bettman doesn't, not for now at least....

guess who wins....

Bettman does want a team in Quebec, but he also wants the $300 million in expansion fees he can get out of Peladeau. NHL makes more money on expansion to Quebec than relocation.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

and goaltending coach, whomever he is, for turning Mike Smith into an elite goalie....

I get why the Peg changed the coach and management after the move. It made sense. But if whoever gets the Yotes makes those same changes, then they're morons.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

First Quebec needs an areana, at least Seattle has Key Arena until another is built.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

San, the Pepsi sits 15,176 for hockey and they've started building the new rink. The Key sits 15,177 for hockey and they have not started building a new arena. 1 seat capacity is not the difference. This is about expansion fees and nothing else.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i have an eery feeling that when the dust settles in the desert tonite, the Yotes will still be calling Phoenix home.... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

i have an eery feeling that when the dust settles in the desert tonite, the Yotes will still be calling Phoenix home.... 

Me too.....ugh.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

So do I - after four years + of following this story I've concluded Glendale elects total nutbars to office.