In two hours...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: In two hours...

In response to red75's comment:

So do I - after four years + of following this story I've concluded Glendale elects total nutbars to office.

It's not just Glendale....the whole state is batsh*t.

No offense to anyone from Arizona on these boards....Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I truly hope that saga is over. Move that team to Q-City or Seattle long as they're finally out of Phoenix, that was always a terrible location for an NHL team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

saraorlesky: Standing ovation and cheers for Gary Bettman and Bill Daly when they walk in #TSN

Standing ovation for Bettman - only in Arizona.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

According to D. Dreger, he talked to Phoenix councillor who said she expects vote on lease to pass, anything can happen though, as we all know.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

saraorlesky: Standing ovation and cheers for Gary Bettman and Bill Daly when they walk in #TSN

Standing ovation for Bettman - only in Arizona.

I imagine he gets them at the owners meetings as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

San, the Pepsi sits 15,176 for hockey and they've started building the new rink. The Key sits 15,177 for hockey and they have not started building a new arena. 1 seat capacity is not the difference. This is about expansion fees and nothing else.

Key has suites and ye ol Quebec Colisee does not correct ?

Just thunking along the lines of which investment group is "revenue ready". Also read that Roenick is part of the ownership group in Seattle. So me thinks that group can create revenue quicker than plopping down in Quebec right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Point is moot now - five more years at least of this gong show.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Point is moot now - five more years at least of this gong show.

At least there will be a flurry of good threads following this disaster of a franchise at least once a year or so!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I have ad nauseum. They even have an ownership group in place (The Admirals) but the problem is the Bradley. The Bucks are negotiating a new arena - until that gets resolved, they're in tough for an NHL team.

[/QUOTE]

Red, the thread you started a few weeks back (the one with all the stats) said that Milwaukee didn't have a lot of NHL fans.  I'm too lazy to go back and find it, but I remember them being pretty low, along with places like Houston (I think).