INCONSISTANT RUINS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Re: INCONSISTANT RUINS

These are the games that just make you wonder if the Bruins can really win the whole thing.  Just awful.  It was Tim Thomas vs. the Maple Leafs tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

PATHETIC EFFORT!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to[QUOTE]These are the games that just make you wonder if the Bruins can really win the whole thing.  Just awful.  It was Tim Thomas vs. the Maple Leafs tonight.
    Posted by shaunk[/QUOTE]
    Exactly my thoughts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to INCONSISTANT RUINS:
    [QUOTE]With the acception of Timmy - this team takes way too many nights off. This is a real problem for this team.
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]2

welcome back jj

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from matty355. Show matty355's posts

In Response to Re: INCONSISTANT RUINS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to INCONSISTANT RUINS : 2 welcome back jj
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Nothing more pathetic then the spell checking police

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I agree 100% too much inconsistency. They still can't play 3 periods of hockey is me or am I imagining, it seems when I get a chance to watch them they seem to only play 1 period.  They seem to play with no effort, they rely on Thomas to pull off miracles good thing Thomas is in good form. Last night goal was a Toronto give away which is Toronto's achilles heal forecheck them they will cough up the puck Boston knew that, then decided to sit back to coast a 2-1 lead. One lazy penalty and the Bruins are in a SO.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbw413. Show jbw413's posts

Look for another LOSS tonight with Tuukka 'Hanuu' Rask in net tonight

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

In Response to INCONSISTANT RUINS:
    [QUOTE]With the acception of Timmy - this team takes way too many nights off. This is a real problem for this team.
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]

what is an acception?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzel. Show MDsizzel's posts

The Players, GM's, Coaches all keep changing but the results ALWAYS stay the same... What has been the common denominator all this time?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

1 step forward 2 steps back. It's Called Bruins

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Habs up 2-0 on Toronto... it was only a matter of time before Taz showed up. Still, it must be hard for him, since the Habs will still be looking up at the Bruins in the standings if they manage to close out the game with a win.

Sections
Shortcuts