infant is better then hamill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

infant is better then hamill

enough said he is the biggest pu$$ay every excuse my language just stating facts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

Re: infant is better then hamill

In Response to infant is better then hamill:
    [QUOTE]enough said he is the biggest pu$$ay every excuse my language just stating facts
    Posted by fcukhabs[/QUOTE]

By "excuse my language" are you referring to your horrible grammar?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to infant is better then hamill:
    [QUOTE]enough said he is the biggest pu$$ay every excuse my language just stating facts
    2 points in 8 NHL periods.What's he done for us so far?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

he is terrible and its the fcuking internet guy who cares

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: infant is better then hamill:
    [QUOTE]he is terrible and its the fcuking internet guy who cares
    Are you the internet guy?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Just what we need, a new troll.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

The Bruins allowed the Habs to goad them into some bad penalties tonight... Hamill wasn't bad at all (it was the whole team not making good decisions.) CJ is going to go on one of his rants even though the team won this!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

chill pauly im not a troll guy just hamill the worst hockey player i ever saw 1rd 8th overall lmao are u serious hamill should go kick rocks

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

for havin a handful of nhl games i thought he looked alright....played physical,nice passes & a beautiful feed to ryder for his goal....you expected more?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Good one.  Yes a guy who has 2 assists and is a +1 after his first 3 NHL games is just terrible.  It is not Hamill's fault the Bruins drafted him where they did.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to infant is better then hamill : By "excuse my language" are you referring to your horrible grammar?
    Posted by 306bruinsfan[/QUOTE]

Hysterical

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Can we give Hamill a chance first?..He's battling, not battling like you at a spelling bee, but lets get more of a sample here before we punch his ticket back to Providence..Call me crazy but I like to see more than 3 games before I label a high draft pick a bust.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

idiot idiot bruin fans. This kid was ready last year, finally got his chance thank goodness

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Hamill might be a bust as a number 8 overall pick but he was selected in a very week draft. Just go back 1 draft and you have got Kessel, Lucic and Marchand. Funny thing is nobody is saying what a genius PC is for getting these 3 guys in one draft. And it's not even over yet because we are not done benefiting from this draft because of the Phil Kessel trade. When this is all over and if the Bruins do win the cup people will look back to the 2006 draft as the start of it all. And then the 2010 draft could be the one that keeps this thing going for years to come. Seguin, Knight, Spooner and Cunningham could end up being the best draft ever for the Boston Bruins. Then again it could be a bust too. I for one am very excited for our future and if Hamill turns out to be the bust we all think he is, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I tried to track Hamill as much as TV would allow.  He wasn't a dynamic offensive force every time he touched the ice, and he ripped a few passes off to no one, but he looked a lot more like the guy who was a first liner in junior than the guy who was floating through an AHL career.  Want to know why he'll stay for a bit?  Positioning.  Half a dozen times, I watched a sequence where Hamill was exactly where you wanted him to be - broke up a couple of plays, too - and he's pretty good at that third-man, scrum half role coming in an picking the puck out of the feet of players battling in the corners.  It was also encouraging to see him do what he said he was trying to do - hang on to the puck longer and skate with it a bit to open up passing lanes.  The one thing that he clearly needs to work on here is the timing and accuracy of his passes.  He hasn't exactly gelled with his linemates or the D yet, but that set-up on Ryder's goal shows you that he's going to push anyway.

Oh yeah - I also saw him initiate contact more than once (twice, to be exact).  And he drew a penalty working hard on the forecheck.  Not bad for a guy who has been the butt of more jokes on this forum than anyone but Ryder and Wideman (and they may win only because there was that whole thread of Ryder and Wideman walk into a bar jokes).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

How can anyone judge Hamill so soon? He might also be on display for upcoming trades. Personally, I think he has improved but he irked me when it came to getting the puck out of the zone after the D moves it up. The usual rookie problem.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I tried to track Hamill as much as TV would allow.  He wasn't a dynamic offensive force every time he touched the ice, and he ripped a few passes off to no one, but he looked a lot more like the guy who was a first liner in junior than the guy who was floating through an AHL career.  Want to know why he'll stay for a bit?  Positioning.  Half a dozen times, I watched a sequence where Hamill was exactly where you wanted him to be - broke up a couple of plays, too - and he's pretty good at that third-man, scrum half role coming in an picking the puck out of the feet of players battling in the corners.  It was also encouraging to see him do what he said he was trying to do - hang on to the puck longer and skate with it a bit to open up passing lanes.  The one thing that he clearly needs to work on here is the timing and accuracy of his passes.  He hasn't exactly gelled with his linemates or the D yet, but that set-up on Ryder's goal shows you that he's going to push anyway. Oh yeah - I also saw him initiate contact more than once (twice, to be exact).  And he drew a penalty working hard on the forecheck.  Not bad for a guy who has been the butt of more jokes on this forum than anyone but Ryder and Wideman (and they may win only because there was that whole thread of Ryder and Wideman walk into a bar jokes).
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    I'm just glad he was able to prove to himself and others that he is able to compete at the NHL level.Who knows why some guys are better in the NHL than the AHL but Hamill seems to be one of those guys.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: infant is better then hamill : I'm just glad he was able to prove to himself and others that he is able to compete at the NHL level.Who knows why some guys are better in the NHL than the AHL but Hamill seems to be one of those guys.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Your jumping way to far ahead, he hasn't proven him self at this point.. In 3 games he has looked ok..Nothing more, nothing left, he looks like he could still contribute in the NHL at some point.. Most guys get a jump on thier first call up, a lot of energy, excitement and emotion..

Bochenski looked great after being traded to boston, kessel was a force to start the season last year etc etc..

3 games doesn't prove a thing..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Bruins fans want nothing more than this kid to fail. Disgraceful

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The one thing that is a certain criticism is that his development has been extremely slow.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

But better slow than never.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: infant is better then hamill : Your jumping way to far ahead, he hasn't proven him self at this point.. In 3 games he has looked ok..Nothing more, nothing left, he looks like he could still contribute in the NHL at some point.. Most guys get a jump on thier first call up, a lot of energy, excitement and emotion.. Bochenski looked great after being traded to boston, kessel was a force to start the season last year etc etc.. 3 games doesn't prove a thing..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    Sure it does.Everyone on here proclaimed he was too slow,too weak,and just not good enough to compete in the NHL.He's shown in his 3 games that he can play in this league.I couldn't be bothered going through old posts but have no doubt that you were likely one of those fans that liked to trash Hamill without ever having witnessed him play.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Who is Infant?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: infant is better then hamill : Sure it does.Everyone on here proclaimed he was too slow,too weak,and just not good enough to compete in the NHL.He's shown in his 3 games that he can play in this league.I couldn't be bothered going through old posts but have no doubt that you were likely one of those fans that liked to trash Hamill without ever having witnessed him play.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

3 games doesnt prove anything.. He hasnt stood out in one way or the other at this point.. He could prove to be a huge liability next week and never play in the NHL again..

I havent trashed hamill, hes been a dissapointment and hasnt done anything to this point..Those are facts.. Hamill hasn't dominated a game and looked like a guy who will be a contributor on an nhl level, hes proven a capable fill in during a game..

The team was flat verse SJ, and he certainly didnt stand out..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: infant is better then hamill : 3 games doesnt prove anything.. He hasnt stood out in one way or the other at this point.. He could prove to be a huge liability next week and never play in the NHL again.. I havent trashed hamill, hes been a dissapointment and hasnt done anything to this point..Those are facts.. Hamill hasn't dominated a game and looked like a guy who will be a contributor on an nhl level, hes proven a capable fill in during a game.. The team was flat verse SJ, and he certainly didnt stand out..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    How many guys ever "dominate a game"at the NHL level?If that's what you're expecting,no wonder you're dissappointed.He didn't need to stand out to PROVE he can play in this league.He just needed to take his shifts without being a liability(which he certainly did).