Injury thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Injury thread

To avoid having 6 threads labeled merely "seidenberg" on the front page, this is an attempt to keep everything organized. To my knowledge, there are three players injured right now 

1. Ference

2. Redden

3. Seidenberg

All i know is that Ference was in a walking cast. All updates here please

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Injury thread

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

To avoid having 6 threads labeled merely "seidenberg" on the front page, this is an attempt to keep everything organized. To my knowledge, there are three players injured right now 

1. Ference

2. Redden

3. Seidenberg

All i know is that Ference was in a walking cast. All updates here please

ok

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

Seidenberg's injury probably has something to do with the knee. That is all I know at the moment.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

Interview with the P. Bruins has Krug recalled as its possible all three D men will not be ready to start the second round.  Man we need Seidenberg or Ference back at least one of them.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to ThatHockeyGuy's comment:

Seidenberg's injury probably has something to do with the knee. That is all I know at the moment.

In this case I think it is about the swelling coming down. It looked like a tweak to the knee when he landed during the replay and I haven't seen any reports of an MRI.

"On Tuesday, Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli indicated to the media that the Bruins may be without Ference, Seidenberg and Redden and could have a “different look” for Thursday's game. Later in the day, the team recalled defenseman Torey Krug from Providence"

And another new member.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I feel confident in these young guys.  I certainly wish they didn't have to play, but each brings obvious offensive zone awareness and the ability to move the puck.  I think Bartkowski, made a bad calculation on a rush last night that the leafs capitalized on, but hopefully he learns from that.  I love his game.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

We may need to have an Upper Body thread and a Lower Body thread.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I don't see Peverley leaving the line up.

People will say Thornton had some good energy shifts last night. I hate the term, but I can't argue it. I didn't like seeing Colton Orr running around and targeting Chara on more than one occasion in the first period last night though. That needed to be adressed and it wasn't.

That said, I didnt see enough from Soderberg to suggest playing him over Thornton. But I better not see Asham and Pyatt running after Chara, especially with the injuries back there and how much he is going to be depended on.

Sorry, I meant for this to be in the Soderberg thread...cant delete it so I'll paste it in there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Seidenberg was walking without limitations today, that's a good sign.

Sections
Shortcuts