Interesting events on Twitter last night , Social media strikes again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Interesting events on Twitter last night , Social media strikes again!

I was on twitter a lot last night because I lost electricity due to heavy, severe thunderstorms. I had to listen to the 2nd and 3rd period on my cell on 98.8 (thank God for radio) and when the battery ran out I had to listen to the game in my car with the charger.  So much for a long story short .... I'm in car and run accross this tweet.  Today someone capatured all of it.  Self explanatory why some people voices should not be heard. That's social media for you.

http://boston.sportsthenandnow.com/2013/06/02/bruins-penguins-pens-fan-hopes-boston-gets-bombed-again-kicked-out-of-band-photo/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Interesting events on Twitter last night , Social media strikes again!

What an idiot. Lets not associate all Penguin fans with this clown.

I'm guessing it's Nulls brother from a different mother.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Kuruc wasn't the only one trying out their twisted sense of humor. Another genius, Curt Sagriff, offered this gem: "Drop another bomb in boston right on the bruins arena. #dontgiveaf--k hate boston so much. Both Tweets were retweeted to the FBI's @FBIBoston Twitter feed."

They both just joined the Ted Nugent club!

PS. Kuruc's band didn't feel like auditioning new singers so they recanted later on their FB wall.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Didn't think anyone could top the "Toronto Stronger" idiot?

Guess all markets/cities have their morons.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Not at all . There are Bruin fans on twitter just as dumb i.e. racist remarks when Ward scored in OT last season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I think the same thing about this that I did last year after the infamous Joel Ward tweets.  There are dispicable morons in every city and twitter makes it just a little too easy to expose their idiocy.

I'm glad his name is out there so he has to answer for his actions.  Otherwise, I don't care.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

A little fun here on Twitter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I was on twitter a lot last night because I lost electricity due to heavy, severe thunderstorms. I had to listen to the 2nd and 3rd period on my cell on 98.8 (thank God for radio) and when the battery ran out I had to listen to the game in my car with the charger.  So much for a long story short .... I'm in car and run accross this tweet.  Today someone capatured all of it.  Self explanatory why some people voices should not be heard. That's social media for you.

http://boston.sportsthenandnow.com/2013/06/02/bruins-penguins-pens-fan-hopes-boston-gets-bombed-again-kicked-out-of-band-photo/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Love the dedication to the Bruin game right there, BsL.  I saw the comment online last night and thought this one individual was an ignorant stooge.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Not at all . There are Bruin fans on twitter just as dumb i.e. racist remarks when Ward scored in OT last season.

Agree.  Every city has its idiots willing to post this stuff before they think.  I doubt he really wanted Boston bombed again, he just thought it would be funny.  When the outrage happened, he recanted.