Internet coverage for free ???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

Internet coverage for free ???

Will we be able to get the Bruins games on the internet for free ( at lest the first week ) ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Internet coverage for free ???

NHL Center Ice will not be free, but if you google "LS Hunter Hockey" Right before the game starts, it will take you to live-stream links for the game. The video quality isn't all that great, and you have to refresh from time to time, but they work.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Apparently Red said in another forum that NHL Center Ice is free for the 1st 2 wks. Can't WAITTTTTT!!!!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

i think that's only if you sign up though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to red75's comment:

i think that's only if you sign up though.

That's not very free!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

No, the Center Ice package is free to everyone for the first week or so..It's not 2 weeks or a week..Last year the season started on a Wednesday and it was free until the second sunday after...After that you had to pay..Not sure how they will do it this year but it will be free for some time so people will get a chance to see it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

Puck Daddy on Yahoo said that Center Ice will be $49.99 and the Direct TV package will be $56 something I think.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/much-nhl-center-ice-gamecenter-live-cost-2013-222800253--nhl.html;_ylt=AmN.yQmO8J8f0ZyUYAILY2aRbcp_;_ylu=X3oDMTE5Y2lhN2FtBG1pdANCbG9ncyBJbmRleARwb3MDMzcEc2VjA01lZGlhQmxvZ0luZGV4;_ylg=X3oDMTFpMm9iMzh1BGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANibG9nBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3

Sections
Shortcuts