Ironic that B's are 2-4 in last six WITH Savard?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: Ironic that B's are 2-4 in last six WITH Savard?

The bruins were playing bad before savard came back. Thet pretty much sleepwalked through most of novermber

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8462118&season=20102011&view=gamelog

Cherry picking a bit eh ? 3-4 overall since he came back. One loss in OT another in a SO and the other two games by one goal yep it's all Marc's fault.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Ironic that B's are 2-4 in last six WITH Savard?:
    [QUOTE]Maybe it's me, but I think the chemistry of the Team is differnt (for the worse) WITH Savard in the lineup. Personally, I think the B's should have unloaded his salary.. he ended on a realllly bad note last year (too many men), has been crying about his concussion,  etc etc..and he is playing REALLLLY small out there. He is not himself.
    Posted by readsocks[/QUOTE]

You are correct that he is not up to speed.

You are correct that last year ended on a bad note.

You are a pile of dung for saying he was crying about his concussion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I see chemistry developing with Seguin.  I think once Seguin starts playing wing like a winger, they'll start clicking and begin to open some eyes.  That's just my gut feeling.  Savy's not even out of pre-season yet.  He'll get it going after Christmas, he always does.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Ironic that B's are 2-4 in last six WITH Savard?:
    [QUOTE] He'll get it going after Christmas, he always does.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

November is his best month statistically.  January is .01 ppg better than December.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Ironic that B's are 2-4 in last six WITH Savard?:
    [QUOTE]I see chemistry developing with Seguin.  I think once Seguin starts playing wing like a winger, they'll start clicking and begin to open some eyes.  That's just my gut feeling.  Savy's not even out of pre-season yet.  He'll get it going after Christmas, he always does.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

ata boy Bim !
    Savvy is coming around.  I still think Seguin must be a little better. He gets rid of the puck to fast and put these harmless shot on net.  The great thing about him he can be very explosive at times with good burst of speed.  We saw that on Savvy's goal how he darted to the front of the net , almost tipped it in himself and got to the loose puck before any Hab , passed back to the point for D shot and Savvy scores.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Savard has spent a lot of the last six months not playing hockey and not working out.  For all practical intents and purposes, Savard is still in training camp - and showed up at camp a little out of shape.  He's not going to get back into the swing of things for a while.  I'd guess gradual improvement over the next 10 games.

Be patient.  He's worth waiting for.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

Notice we have the same record with out hunwick in the line up?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Even when Seguin takes a quick shot (which I think has been a fine decision almost every time he's done it) he FOLLOWS the shot and works to either pick up a rebound, steal the puck back, or at least harass the other guy as he starts up ice.

If none of that works, he busts his ... to backcheck and does everything he can to mitigate the turnover.

His performance this year has been FANTASTIC, and the single fastest way to turn this team around is to play him more.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Ironic does not mean what you think it means.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Redsocks nailed it.

Ryder has been playing hard before Sturm got shipped to LA. The whole team  is playing like they locked their jobs up until next year, even the coach.

Sections
Shortcuts