is Chara injured???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

is Chara injured???

not on the bench ...end of the 2nd period ?????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (not without Chara) 2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: is Chara injured???

ok he is back ....phew

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

He's gone again

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I am watching the Canadian feed; would appreciate hearing what is being said about it on NESN. Thanks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah not good at this time of the year.  Something is bothering him tonight.  Let's hope it is just a new piece of equipment but i doubt it!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Back on the bench. Maybe he's come down with the flu.....and hitt'n the bathroom. Yuk!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I am thinking it's equipment because the Bruins shouldn't be stupid enough to play their franchise player in a meaningless game. Play with 5 D if he's hurt. Also, he's playing again :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

On the NESN broadcast, Jack speculated that it may be a stomach bug, but it was pure speculation.

Maybe the whole team had food poisoning.  It might explain why they only skated for one period.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to Re: is Chara injured???:
    [QUOTE]On the NESN broadcast, Jack speculated that it may be a stomach bug, but it was pure speculation. Maybe the whole team had food poisoning.  It might explain why they only skated for one period.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

Lol good one!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: is Chara injured???:
    [QUOTE]On the NESN broadcast, Jack speculated that it may be a stomach bug, but it was pure speculation.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

Case of the poops, eh? Hope so.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

He looked fatiqued on the bench (IMO), my impression was it might be a flu bug.

MacGuire (TSN) kept checking with bruin players on the bench who said he was okay.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

He can't be the only one under the weather... Kampfer, Ryder and a few others had their share of bloopers tonight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to is Chara injured???:
    [QUOTE]not on the bench ...end of the 2nd period ????? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (not without Chara) 2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Not at morning practice.(Friday)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Good, I am glad he is practicing today. If he goes down they are DOA. Hate to say it but it is true.....

Sections
Shortcuts