Is everyone alright?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Is everyone alright?

In response to Olsonic's comment:

Is it bad to wonder if Lucic will play with some passion after an event like this?

Was that supposed to be funny?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Terrible thing, and cruel to use a device designed to cripple those who it doesn't kill at an event for people who have fine-tuned their bodies to be running machines.

I was thinking the same thing, Book.

There is never any justification or rationale for the hurting of an innocent....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

I work in boston, but thankfully about 4 miles from where this occured.  Absolutely crazy, still cant believe it happened.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Just checking in.  I was on last night but damn, I just didn't have it in me to post.  I am glad you are all okay, especially you MDSizzle. 

Prayers for all of the families affected, and for your families that they may never be affected by something like this directly.  Peace be with you all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to MDsizzle's comment:

I was at the near the finish line when they went off. One goes off ahead of me then one goes off behind me. Almost surreal, like this day never happened. Crazy. My heart goes out to those effected. You never really think you will have to witness something like this. There are some sick individuals out there.

Glad you made it out of there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I stayed up and tortured myself by looking at pictures of the aftermath last night.  Big mistake.

My heart goes out to all who have been affected by this horrific act.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Glad you made it out of there.

[/QUOTE]

Me too. Nerve racking to say the least, was waiting for a third to go off and was just hoping i was not around it if it did go off. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I feel like everyone from this board is probably okay, at least I hope so, and thank God for that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

No, that's honestly something that has crossed my mind. I mean, I have friends that got hit by the explosion, so I'm as concerned as anyone else is. But for Lucic, if he can't get his butt in gear after a tragedy like this in the town he's representing then I don't know what will.

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Is it bad to wonder if Lucic will play with some passion after an event like this?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

No, that's honestly something that has crossed my mind. I mean, I have friends that got hit by the explosion, so I'm as concerned as anyone else is. But for Lucic, if he can't get his butt in gear after a tragedy like this in the town he's representing then I don't know what will.

I'm with nas on this one Ols. I don't know how anyone could think an event as tragic as this would have any correlation to how an athlete might perform. If anything, it puts things in perspective. The guys in the Nhl play a game that's basically meaningless in the real scheme of things.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I'm with nas on this one Ols. I don't know how anyone could think an event as tragic as this would have any correlation to how an athlete might perform. If anything, it puts things in perspective. The guys in the Nhl play a game that's basically meaningless in the real scheme of things.

I mean, if you've ever been an athlete and one of your teammates got hurt/ something horrible happened in your town, it's one of the most motivating experiences of your entire life.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

I highly suspect everyone on the Bruins to come out flying.