Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

is everyone F$&&#$%& NUTS!!!???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

is everyone F$&&#$%& NUTS!!!???

Chara "very gently" finished a check on someone who had just touched the puck!! NOT...I repeat NOT a minor penalty...NOT interference...NOT a MAJOR???!!! GAME MISCONDUCT???!!! are you kidding me? Why are Brick & Kluzak going along with this?? Every angle I've seen, it's Chara "gently" mind you finishing a check on the last person to touch the puck!!! Bad luck the glass was there...but...what the F&*$$ is going on???!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Re: is everyone F$&&#$%& NUTS!!!???

I agree 100%.  Seems like the league is fine with penalties being called after they see the end results.  A joke all the way around.  Anywhere else on the boards and there is no call.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

It was late... so that is a penalty regardless of how gentle it was (but, I agree it was not a hard hit... or high or with any intent to injure!)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In MTL they all are asking for a suspension....honestly i do not like to see an injury no matter how i hate the canadiens!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Use the other thread.
    Doc

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to is everyone F$&&#$%& NUTS!!!???:
    Chara "very gently" finished a check on someone who had just touched the puck!! NOT...I repeat NOT a minor penalty...NOT interference...NOT a MAJOR???!!! GAME MISCONDUCT???!!! are you kidding me? Why are Brick & Kluzak going along with this?? Every angle I've seen, it's Chara "gently" mind you finishing a check on the last person to touch the puck!!! Bad luck the glass was there...but...what the F&*$$ is going on???!!!!
    Posted by macdogcharm

It's absolutely interference. The puck is long gone.

After that, it's sh*t luck (although more for Pacioretty than Chara).

Sections
Shortcuts