is it a given that Jagr returns to philly next year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

is it a given that Jagr returns to philly next year?

If not, he is a guy I would love to see play with Krejci

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Re: is it a given that Jagr returns to philly next year?

I've read that if he doesn't return to Philly it will be to go to the KHL. Shorter season and more dough more than likely. The article I read actually thought the KHL scenario was more likely than him returning for another season in Philly.He got 3.3 mil in Philly this season and put up 19 goals and 35 assists. Same money and production if he came to Boston?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

i think he would score more, and probably pass less. I would guess somewhere around 25-25-50. he and krejci had good chem in vancouver

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

It probably depends on how far Philly goes in the playoffs and what they are willing to pay him for next season. If he gets a reasonable offer from a cup contender then he might as well stay. If not then the KHL is always available to him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I would enjoy Jagr playing for the Bruins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

If Pronger is ready to go next season, I doubt he returns. Look at their cap situation, they won't have enough room to bring him back unless the cap goes up by $2-3 Million.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: is it a given that Jagr returns to philly next year?:
    [QUOTE]I would enjoy Jagr playing for the Bruins.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]
    I enjoy watching him play for Philly because he won't backcheck. For a guy that's such a fluid skater it appears as if he can't/won't do a stop and start. He prefers to do the wide loop around as it's much less tiring.

Sections
Shortcuts