Is it a mistake to bench Hamilton and the Yeti?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Is it a mistake to bench Hamilton and the Yeti?

I believe these two should dress in place of McQuaid and Thornton. What say you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Is it a mistake to bench Hamilton and the Yeti?

Thornton is needed in this series to fight with the other clowns.  I haven't really seen Soderberg do anything at all.  For me, so far, he's Sweden's answer to Jordan Caron.

McQuaid's toughness is needed in this series as well.  Hamilton is a luxury.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

I'm more shocked by Daugavin instead of Peverley...even though Pevs has a bad season.

I'm not sure about the benching of Hamilton too. His offense assets will be missing, but Claude is so afraid the young players will cost goals by making mistakes because of their lack of experience.

As for Soderbeg, maybe he will dress if we move forward to the second round, but against the Leafs, Thornton can play a role.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I am really happy to see PEV benched ...useless as ti ts. on a bull ..

Hamilton..I am surprised , Thornton ..well if he can take Orr with him for 5 minutes it will be good but I am not sure he will drop with Orr but in between Thornton and PEV I take Thornton ..

Soderberg ...hasnt been good enough I am with Not-aShot on this ...not better than Caron thus far

CJ had to do something to shake things around ..hopefully Horton will be at 100% another one I'd like to see is Krejci ...I wonder how may points he got in the last 10 games....and of course Seguin need to wake up

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Hamilton..I am surprised , Thornton ..well if he can take Orr with him for 5 minutes it will be good but I am not sure he will drop with Orr but in between Thornton and PEV I take Thornton ..

Soderberg ...hasnt been good enough I am with Not-aShot on this ...not better than Caron thus far

CJ had to do something to shake things around ..hopefully Horton will be at 100% another one I'd like to see is Krejci ...I wonder how may points he got in the last 10 games....and of course Seguin need to wake up

When you stop to think about it- why wouldn't t1ts on a bull be usefull ? I mean t1ts are t1ts, and if you had a bull with some nice t1tties...Maybe bull t1ttie milk would turn out to be a PED or something. Just think of the marketing possibilities. I say yes to t1ts on a bull -

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

When you stop to think about it- why wouldn't t1ts on a bull be usefull ? I mean t1ts are t1ts, and if you had a bull with some nice t1tties...Maybe bull t1ttie milk would turn out to be a PED or something. Just think of the marketing possibilities. I say yes to t1ts on a bull -

You into the Irish coffee this morning, JW?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Soderberg, Peverley, Hamilton all have multi-uses. Soderberg and Hamilton (when the Bruins get one) can play the PP, Peverley can take face-offs.

Daugavins can do one thing. Not sure what that is at the moment - not make mistakes? This ain't no diamond in the rough, no 9 dressed up as a 4.

Not a lot of time for Julien to tinker and flail away here. Lose Game One in the Playoffs, at home, and you're on your heels.

I don't think the line-up, presently being considered, gives Claude or the Bruins the best chance at success. The never-concretizing Third Line still looks a dog's breakfast  -  Where's the line-up that started the year? The one that lost only 2 games? The one that has Carl Soderberg where Chris Bourque used to be?

Lucic - Krejci - Horton

Marchand - Bergeron - Seguin

Soderberg - Kelly - Peverley

Paille - Campbell - Thornton

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Oh jeez! No Jagr!? hmm. Ok.

Peverley - Kelly - Jagr

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

or...

Soderberg - Kelly - Jagr

or....

Hamilton - Kelly - Jagr

Ergo, thus I conclude:

Daugavins is a spare

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

Third line

Peverley - Kelly - Jagr

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

In response to JWensink's comment:

You into the Irish coffee this morning, JW?

Nope, it's just that t1t talk is one click up on the dumb scale from benching Soderberg and Hamilton for Daug and Redden, and about a million up from Jagr on the 3rd line.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Daugavin, who won't be in the league next year, moves his feet and hustles last game against his former team and now he is a starter...Ok. As bad as putting Jagr on the 3rd line with Kelly.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I missed a couple of games.  Has anyone seen Soderberg do anything impressive in the NHL yet?  The times I've seen him he's been giving us the Full Caron.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I missed a couple of games.  Has anyone seen Soderberg do anything impressive in the NHL yet?  The times I've seen him he's been giving us the Full Caron.

He looked better the first few games. Giving him steady linemates will help, but this team's been so flat lately that I don't know anyone who's really looked good. Full Caron....no

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

So far that's actually a really accurate (and disheartening) comparison. Soderberg seems a bit faster and more creative but basically the same player. Had decent chemistry offensively with Jagr but that line strugged defensively. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Who the heck is Jordan Caron?  Ive watched many Bruins games , and Ive never seen a Jordan Caron.  If he's out there, he must be invisible or something.