1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Is it just me or .........

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bisson1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey Chowda. The 5-2-1 record shows he lost a shoot-out. Last I heard was that he didn't allow a shoot-out goal in something crazy like 19 straight shots. Do you know the # that the streak ended? 

What I'm most impressed about Malcom is how far he travels laterally in an upright position. At this stage of his young career. Especially after only starting to be a goalie at 12 yrs old. The two goalies that have that much travel laterally in the NHL are Rinne & Lundqvist. Not a bad thing about having that as part of yuor puck stopping aersonal.  I really would like to know who the moron was that said he plays like M-A Fleury. Not even in the same stratusasphere making that comparision.

[/QUOTE]

There's also overtime.

[/QUOTE]
    If he lost in O.T it would just go under the lost colunm. Wouldn't it? 

[/QUOTE]

Not unless they have different rules in junior.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey Chowda. The 5-2-1 record shows he lost a shoot-out. Last I heard was that he didn't allow a shoot-out goal in something crazy like 19 straight shots. Do you know the # that the streak ended? 

What I'm most impressed about Malcom is how far he travels laterally in an upright position. At this stage of his young career. Especially after only starting to be a goalie at 12 yrs old. The two goalies that have that much travel laterally in the NHL are Rinne & Lundqvist. Not a bad thing about having that as part of yuor puck stopping aersonal.  I really would like to know who the moron was that said he plays like M-A Fleury. Not even in the same stratusasphere making that comparision.

[/QUOTE]

There's also overtime.

[/QUOTE]
    If he lost in O.T it would just go under the lost colunm. Wouldn't it? 

[/QUOTE]

Not unless they have different rules in junior.

[/QUOTE]

http://www.bellevillebulls.com/roster/show/id/1139

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Chowdah,  I use Bell , have a sports package and only time I could watch Juniors is on a Friday night. 

As for Burgers I'm still waiting for the invite.

I heard on teh radio Domi was having a good game, I guess he got hurt later ?

On another note heard Bob McKenzie on the radio say he would rather watch AHL and Juniors play over the KHL.  KHL might have stars that are paid well but the product is not that good with all the perimeter play.  AHL games are much more exciting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Subban has impressed me and I wasn't a big fan of how high we drafted him. As for camara kid is the most impressive of our prospects, he gives me a good feeling. Back to subban we won't know until he plays in the ahl what he is capable of. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chowdah,  I use Bell , have a sports package and only time I could watch Juniors is on a Friday night. 

On another note heard Bob McKenzie on the radio say he would rather watch AHL and Juniors play over the KHL.  KHL might have stars that are paid well but the product is not that good with all the perimeter play.  AHL games are much more exciting.

[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with McKenzie here Legion.  I've tried watching a little KHL and it is awful.  Total finesse game with a glut of guys who tried and failed in the NHL.  Lots of skill on the powerplay and practically no hitting or tough 5-on-5 play at all.

I'll take take the NCAA and AHL over the KHL by a healthy margin.  If I could watch Junior too, I would.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with McKenzie here Legion.  I've tried watching a little KHL and it is awful.  Total finesse game with a glut of guys who tried and failed in the NHL.  Lots of skill on the powerplay and practically no hitting or tough 5-on-5 play at all.

I'll take take the NCAA and AHL over the KHL by a healthy margin.  If I could watch Junior too, I would.

[/QUOTE]

Couldnt agree more. Very dissapointed in what I've seen so far in regards to the KHL. Whats that league like without NHL players? Can't wait for the WJC..I love it, and I get why it's so popular in Canada, but heres a question for you guys. Last 4 teams left in the WJC (once the ragdolls are out) or the Frozen Four? Both are exciting and the Frozen Four doesnt get much publicity, but it has yet to let me down.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In response to heyoo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Subban has impressed me and I wasn't a big fan of how high we drafted him. As for camara kid is the most impressive of our prospects, he gives me a good feeling. Back to subban we won't know until he plays in the ahl what he is capable of. 

[/QUOTE]

Let's not forget that he's in his last year of junior, meaning he's a 19 year old playing against kids that are younger. Hopefully it will translate to professional success, we'll have to see. Would be a nice surprise if he could end up being a decent 3rd liner, maybe a Clarkson/Moen type.

Also, I think there are many prospects in the Bruins system that are more impressive than him. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Couldnt agree more. Very dissapointed in what I've seen so far in regards to the KHL. Whats that league like without NHL players? Can't wait for the WJC..I love it, and I get why it's so popular in Canada, but heres a question for you guys. Last 4 teams left in the WJC (once the ragdolls are out) or the Frozen Four? Both are exciting and the Frozen Four doesnt get much publicity, but it has yet to let me down.

[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing that every one of out Canadian friends would choose the WJC.  I like both, but would favor the NCAAs because it is a more legitimate tournament in terms of parity.  Of course Canada can be tripped up by a hot overachiever, but on paper the rosters are heavily uneven.  Probably moreso this year without roster losses to the NHL.

And the FF is a culmination of a long season if you are a NCAA fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I would love to watch a Frozen Four but because of where I live we get very few NCAA games.

One of the reasons that the WJC's interest me so much is that these are the best players chosen by their countries at that age group ( under 20 ). They have already been drafted or they are prospects for future drafts. These players intrigue me because of the unknown in how they play and how they'll perform against the best in the world.

The percentage of players playing in the WJC's that end up in the NHL down the road are greater then any tournament out there including the FF. They also come from all leagues throughout the hockey world ( NCAA, CHL, NHL and European leagues )

This tourney is the biggest showcase for future NHL players. In my mind there is none better because of the future NHLers factor.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

As of now in the early season no prospect has impressed me more than camara, who do you think has been more impressive?? I would have been happy if he came out and scored 50 pts this season, he is on pace to pot more than 30+ goals and over 60pts. Unless spooner, knight or caron score 30 goals and put up 60+ pts in the ahl dont see anyone impressing me more than camara this season. Caron is a 1st rounder, spooner and knight are 2nd rounders i expect more out of them then a late third rounder. Since there may be no season this yr this kid could possible challenge for a bench spot in the next season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

As of now in the early season no prospect has impressed me more than camara, who do you think has been more impressive?? I would have been happy if he came out and scored 50 pts this season, he is on pace to pot more than 30+ goals and over 60pts. Unless spooner, knight or caron score 30 goals and put up 60+ pts in the ahl dont see anyone impressing me more than camara this season. Caron is a 1st rounder, spooner and knight are 2nd rounders i expect more out of them then a late third rounder. Since there may be no season this yr this kid could possible challenge for a bench spot in the next season.

[/QUOTE]

Which games of Camara's have you watched so far? Don't act like you know anything about Camara that can't be found on google. Camara will be in the Coast before he challenges for a spot in Boston next year. Where a player was drafted means little in their later development. I'm not surprised the concept is lost on you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Which games of Camara's have you watched so far? Don't act like you know anything about Camara that can't be found on google. Camara will be in the Coast before he challenges for a spot in Boston next year. Where a player was drafted means little in their later development. I'm not surprised the concept is lost on you.

[/QUOTE]

It's called the Internet you can stream any game in any sport worldwide but I would have to explain that to you... Not the sharpest knife dez 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

It's called the Internet you can stream any game in any sport worldwide but I would have to explain that to you... Not the sharpest knife dez 

[/QUOTE]

The question was "which games have you watched?" not "how did you watch?"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's easy. Subban and Griffith. Camara third. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This post got me thinking of your past. 

As your other personality, bruins8, you made the dumbest, degrading comments about junior hockey which you had admitted to not watching a game of .............and now you are supposedly paying money online for junior games to watch ?

Ya ok.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

You can stream the games online for free.. Do some research boys. And if you havent seen any of camara's games im the only one that can tell you how good he looks so all your points are mute. Have you watched any of subban or gritths games think not so all your points are not valid. And chowdah the bruins8 comment is old and just shows how muhc you know since ive never stated that i didnt watch juniors hockeys. Since i watched almost all of the wjc last season which is jrs hockey. You just make yourself look stupid... wish they would come back back with the ignore option you would be on it since you have not made a valid point in months.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

You can stream the games online for free.. Do some research boys. And if you havent seen any of camara's games im the only one that can tell you how good he looks so all your points are mute. Have you watched any of subban or gritths games think not so all your points are not valid. And chowdah the bruins8 comment is old and just shows how muhc you know since ive never stated that i didnt watch juniors hockeys. Since i watched almost all of the wjc last season which is jrs hockey. You just make yourself look stupid... wish they would come back back with the ignore option you would be on it since you have not made a valid point in months.

[/QUOTE]

Link please, for others who would like to watch. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

One of the reasons that the WJC's interest me so much is that these are the best players chosen by their countries at that age group ( under 20 ). They have already been drafted or they are prospects for future drafts. These players intrigue me because of the unknown in how they play and how they'll perform against the best in the world.

The percentage of players playing in the WJC's that end up in the NHL down the road are greater then any tournament out there including the FF. They also come from all leagues throughout the hockey world ( NCAA, CHL, NHL and European leagues )

This tourney is the biggest showcase for future NHL players. In my mind there is none better because of the future NHLers factor.

^All of this!

PS. Just buy http://ohl.neulion.com/ohl/ some packages fruglemeisters, it's worth it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

^All of this!

PS. Just buy http://ohl.neulion.com/ohl/ some packages fruglemeisters, it's worth it!

[/QUOTE]

According to Bruins8/heyoo he gets it online for free. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Making up lies to cover other lies is never good. You've never seen Camara so don't act like you have. I often provide links to games for people. Where's the "phantom link" that you've been lying about?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and also have searched for Junior hockey streams and never found. Tried also AHL and you have to pay for it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

and also have searched for Junior hockey streams and never found. Tried also AHL and you have to pay for it.

[/QUOTE]

Ditto for me. Maybe bruins8 gets a "different" internet then the rest of us.

Hey you heyoo, link please.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment: PS. Just buy http://ohl.neulion.com/ohl/ some packages fruglemeisters, it's worth it! [/QUOTE] According to Bruins8/heyoo he gets it online for free. [/QUOTE]

Waiting on that as well...have a feeling I'll be waiting awhile

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Ya im going to give you the stream it took me two days to find searching. When you come with insults, ya that might happen. And almost all the eu. streams play certain ahl games so you obv dont search hard enough. Gluck boys do some leg work.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

Ya im going to give you the stream it took me two days to find searching. When you come with insults, ya that might happen. And almost all the eu. streams play certain ahl games so you obv dont search hard enough. Gluck boys do some leg work.

[/QUOTE]

Translation : Oops, my bullpoop didn't get by those guys.

btw, link please.