Is it JUST ME?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Is it JUST ME?????

Buy do you feel the Bruins (for the most part) play scared to make a mistake hockey? They just dont attack enough for my liking. Tim Thomas CAN be trusted to make a big stop in an occasional breakdown...but we need to ATTACK!!!

Is it just me????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Is it JUST ME?????

Well they were on the PK for most of the game so maybe it was that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

They are just not driving the net enough!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

The Peverley line is a shooting gallery.  I love watching Peverley, Kelly and Ryder charge the net.  They shoot, shoot, shoot. 

Marchand is a spark plug.  Gets Bergeron and Recchi going.

I hope Krejci wakes up tomorrow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

bruins hold the biscuit too long on the points to be effective...SHOOT...it may not be a " high percentage" play...but you have TRY!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I'm sick of the shoot it wide from the points. With a quick team like Montreal it leads to odd man rushes. THROW IT ON NET!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

thats too easy a fix for CJ...next...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I thought the B's took it to the Habs alot in the offensive end tonight, just couldn't seem to break thru all the traffic in front of the net and get a loose puck past Price.

And Marchand missed a beauty chance right at the goal mouth........

If they maintain that pressure in game 7........and stay out of the penalty box, I think they have a great chance to win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

agreed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Have you seen the BS calls that go against Boston? How can you play Bruin hockey ie. hitting, and not have a Ref call something to put you a man down.
    Watching other series and if Boston makes it past Montreal they will get killed! Not used to having body contact, especially in front of the net!