Is it me or did that RAT Richards stick his leg out on Lone Wolf?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Is it me or did that RAT Richards stick his leg out on Lone Wolf?

It looked to me as if Richards pulled away and hung his leg out knowing Adam would trip over it. If that's true I hope he's suspended, or whatever it takes, before he takes someone else out. He's a cheap shot artist. Of course, the Refs didn't see it but it looked it to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Is it me or did that RAT Richards stick his leg out on Lone Wolf?

It's just you. McQuaid is only at fault for trying to hit (with one arm?) and not playing the puck while using his body.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

It looked like a missed attempt at a knock out. AM just launched himself into the boards with the miss.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I can't stand Richards...but he's not guilty in this situation. McQuaid missed and paid for it. Hope he's OK.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurkS16. Show TurkS16's posts

I pulled the play up on YouTube and looked at it 5-10 times. Just really hard to tell......Richards did indeed move away from Wolf in a wierd manner with his leg extended backwards, and it does appear to make contact with McQuaid. It also seems like Adam is just starting to stumble before the contact with Richards. Could he have caught himself if not for the knee??? I guess if no one with the B's are hollering, Richards is innocent this time. I do see what OrrEspoCash means though!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

definitely just you

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It's just you.  He had a split second to dodge that hit and did what he could.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Richards is clean on this one.  McQuaid diagnosed with a sprained neck and listed day-to-day, according to Claude.  He's lucky and ... so's Richards.

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Richards does enought to be strung up every night, but he was just getting out of the way, if he could. So far, Claude, who i think has turkey feathers, has been very successful in keeping Kreji away from Richards, and Richards doesn't want any part of riling up Bergeron.