Is it time to bench Lucic?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Is it time to bench Lucic?

Is it time to bench Lucic??? Come on! B's have control of puck for like 2 minutes, then Lucic touches it and off goes Vancouver, then he gets hit like a pansy at center ice then takes a stupid penalty. He's been like this the whole series. Hasn't done anything useful in the playoffs...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Is it time to bench Lucic?

Yea bring up Valabik, he's wicked tall

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Remember that time he setup Horton for the game 7 winner in OT against Montreal?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Yup, he hadn't been brilliant before that. It's been downhill ever since, he did get those 2 goals in the last game against philly when the game was already won but hasn't been a difference maker at all, especially in the Tampa series and this series, just turns the puck over every time he touches it. Is he playing injured? What's going on with him?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

We need his physical presence!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Who would the B's play instead? More than likely Horton is out next game at least so Seguin will play. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

with Horton out let bench Lucic.

Genius.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Yeah if Horton was in Seguin would be the obvious choice but now it doesnt make sense to bench him. I didn't mean bench him for the rest of the playoffs either, just one game to light a fire under his @ss. He needs to be better, especially now that Horton is out, if we wanna have a shot at the cup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

I retract what I said about Lucic this shot on Burrows was awesome!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: Is it time to bench Lucic?:
    [QUOTE]I retract what I said about Lucic this shot on Burrows was awesome!!
    Posted by BigPapaBear72[/QUOTE]

Too late -- it was a foolish statement from the start.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Is it time to bench Lucic?:
    [QUOTE]I retract what I said about Lucic this shot on Burrows was awesome!!
    Posted by BigPapaBear72[/QUOTE]
    You never should've said it to begin with but all is forgiven. I do think Lucic and Horton have been playing injured for awhile. It's the finals. If your playing without some sort of injury you probably haven't been working hard enough. Come on, it's Lucic that we're talking about here. I'll never question his heart or effort so to me,injury seems like the obvious answer.