Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!?

I can't believe he went in for yet another beat down!

LOOCH IS A MONSTER!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!?

why Lucic got the extra 2mins is beyond me.  It was Komisarek that initiated with a cross check.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Is he out of his mind? In a word.....YES.

He waited 4 years just to eat Lucic's fists yet again.

Lovely!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!?:
    [QUOTE]I can't believe he went in for yet another beat down! LOOCH IS A MONSTER!!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

I think he gets beaten up by his wife and he gets excited when he gets a good beating ...lol

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 ...we never know)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Milan Lucic is a f#c king beast.....Wow!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He's managed to miss alot of B's games since he became a member of the Leafs convinently, overpaid defenseman who knows how to take a breating, he's got it down to a science.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!?:
    [QUOTE]why Lucic got the extra 2mins is beyond me.  It was Komisarek that initiated with a cross check.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

yeah, that was a pretty terrible call. I cannot believe he got the extra 2.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

That was beautiful

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It was getting ugly when Lucic kept on connecting with those upper cuts. Ouch

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Bet he doesnt do it again

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]It was getting ugly when Lucic kept on connecting with those upper cuts. Ouch
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Correction.... it was getting better and better with each uppercut. Just beautiful!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!? : yeah, that was a pretty terrible call. I cannot believe he got the extra 2. Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]

I can and not because it was the right call but because Lucic gets called for his reputation. I really believe there are still officials and GMs upset about the non-supension for the contact on Miller.

Milan doesn't get the benefit of the doubt anymore from the league.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Lucic: 5 minutes for fighting, extra 2 for annihilating Komisarek

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!?": [QUOTE]Bet he doesnt do it again Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE] This is the third time Looch has taken him out behind the woodshed. He's either real dumb or real brave

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

The extra 2 was for excessive tenderizing of an opponents face.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I was screaming during that fight frightening one wife and 2 cats.

Long overdue beat down.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]The extra 2 was for excessive tenderizing of an opponents face.
    Posted by misterpaulo[/QUOTE]

HEH!!...Best line yet!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

I couldn't believe it was happening..... again. Komisarik is a Class A fool. Was afraid Looch was gonna break a finger on his chin. What a beatdown.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Gotta love Komisarek pulling on Looch at the buzzer as if he wanted to go again..... but not really.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Looks like the hockeyfights.com website crashed, probably because of this bout being posted. WOW!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Some people are just a glutton for punishment...he will be back for more in future :) I was hoping that Armstrong was going to ask Seids for a rematch :) so much for Burke's truculence and testosterone team play... No pushback at all ... Very embarrassing ...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]Some people are just a glutton for punishment...he will be back for more in future :) I was hoping that Armstrong was going to ask Seids for a rematch :) so much for Burke's truculence and testosterone team play... No pushback at all ... Very embarrassing ...
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

Colby had the faceshield on courtesy of Seidenberg so that was not going to happen unfortunately.

I actually am quite empathetic to TO's woes..they have absolutely nothing going for them and little cap space next year to improve.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to "Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!? : Colby had the faceshield on courtesy of Seidenberg so that was not going to happen unfortunately. I actually am quite empathetic to TO's woes..they have absolutely nothing going for them and little cap space next year to improve. Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE] They have Kessel...if you listen to their fans Burke smoked Chiarelli on that one:)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]He's managed to miss alot of B's games since he became a member of the Leafs convinently, overpaid defenseman who knows how to take a breating, he's got it down to a science.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Nice, kel.  Some RogerSportsNet announcers gave their own play-by-play of the scrap after the game.  As it was shown they described it as: upper-cut...upper-cut...overhand right...bodyshot...upper-cut...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

RHO: did they at least admit that Komisarek will be p***ing blood for the next week? That one bodyshot by Lucic was a gutbuster!!

Sections
Shortcuts