Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!?

In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!? : HEH!!...Best line yet!!
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Why did this happen?

Because Komiserak is an idiot.

He is the kiss of death for ANY team he plays on.  I would go ballistic if they ever even *THINK* of putting this muttonhead on a US national team ever again.

100% for sure he will do at least one really stupid thing each and every game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]RHO: did they at least admit that Komisarek will be p***ing blood for the next week? That one bodyshot by Lucic was a gutbuster!!
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

jay - They were giving props to Komisarek for at least showing he had a pulse unlike the rest of his teammates. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!? :   As it was shown they described it as: upper-cut...upper-cut...overhand right...bodyshot...upper-cut...
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Just like my favorite 80s arcade video game BodyBlow...BodyBlow...Uppercut....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

It also provided us with an excellent Jack moment. Priceless hearing him giggle at the start, knowing the beat-down that was about to happen.

I like Edwards. Not love, but like. There are much better and much worse play-by-play guys. But moments like that are just plain awesome.

As for the fight, I can't imagine what it's like being a Leafs fan. Having to watch these beat-downs, or Kessel skating into traffic and just curling off. Think about how sickening the Bs trip in Florida was. Now imagine that many, many times a season...and every season. Ugh. My sympathies to our friends living up there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Why did this happen? Because Komiserak is an idiot. He is the kiss of death for ANY team he plays on.  I would go ballistic if they ever even *THINK* of putting this muttonhead on a US national team ever again. 100% for sure he will do at least one really stupid thing each and every game.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

BH - Another example of Burke over-estimating a component of his team.  He must have thought he was getting the pre-Lucic punch-out with the Habs Komisarek which might have caused him to offer him that insane $4M per deal and not the player he's had since he singed as a FA.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!? : jay - They were giving props to Komisarek for at least showing he had a pulse unlike the rest of his teammates. 

Like getting a "participation badge" in elementary school I suppose. A for effort, F for using your face to block all those Lucic uppercuts:

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/111055

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

I feel sorry for Komisarek. Next time I think he'll keep his stick to himself.

The exclamation mark by Lucic was so emphatic, Jay Rosehill disappeared under the bench for the rest of the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!? : Just like my favorite 80s arcade video game BodyBlow...BodyBlow...Uppercut....
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Mike Tyson's Punchout.  Am I right?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!? : jay - They were giving props to Komisarek for at least showing he had a pulse unlike the rest of his teammates. 

I agree about giving him props & taking a beatdown. His team was getting embarrassed in every aspect of the game, I guess he thought he had to do something. Sucks for him he was a human punching bag. Way to go Looch !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!? : BH - Another example of Burke over-estimating a component of his team.  He must have thought he was getting the pre-Lucic punch-out with the Habs Komisarek which might have caused him to offer him that insane $4M per deal and not the player he's had since he singed as a FA.

through the season of 13-14.  That's just insane.

How Burke doesn't get lynched is beyond me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Oh for sure he had a pulse just that the blood never made it to his brain.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]I feel sorry for Komisarek. Next time I think he'll keep his stick to himself. The exclamation mark by Lucic was so emphatic, Jay Rosehill disappeared under the bench for the rest of the game.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Wheats - That's funny. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!? : I agree about giving him props & taking a beatdown. His team was getting embarrassed in every aspect of the game, I guess he thought he had to do something.

Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

jp - His fight shortly followed Schenn's.  I don't doubt he was trying to stir his club despite the score.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!? : Oh for sure he had a pulse just that the blood never made it to his brain.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Legion - I am laughing right now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!? : through the season of 13-14.  That's just insane. How Burke doesn't get lynched is beyond me.

Which is why after the coaching change and the distinct possibility of yet another year without post-season play, the spotlight is turning towards him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!? : Which is why after the coaching change and the distinct possibility of yet another year without post-season play, the spotlight is turning towards him.

beautiful understatement.

Similar, but less disastrous is the quote of Captain of the Titanic as his ship splits in 2, "There is a  distinct possibility that this might not be a good night for me." 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!? : beautiful understatement. Similar, but less disastrous is the quote of Captain of the Titanic as his ship splits in 2, "There is a   distinct possibility  that this might not be a good night for me." 

I'll give the Leafs a shot until it's officially time to close the curtain on their season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Komisarek out of his mind?!?!? : I'll give the Leafs a shot until it's officially time to close the curtain on their season.

RHO - it is time my friend.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

He was trying to impress the new coach and I think Carlyle was impressed at the number of haymakers he was able to stop with his face without going down.  When the Bruins play hockey like they did tonight and then can add the intimidation factor without losing their discipline, they are damn scary.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

I felt the same way.  When has that little toad ever even sniffed a winning fight with Lucic?  Lucic kills him every time.

The better question is, why did Toronto get a PP off that when the moron Komisarek instigated the fight?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Was I seeing things or was Komi trying to pull Lucic out of the scrum at the very end of the game too?? 

Someone set him up with a suicide counselor.  Even Lucic looked like he took pity on him.  He let up during the fight (just go down Komi!) and then said 'no thanks' at the end.  The Leafs need to hold an intervention...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Was I seeing things or was Komi trying to pull Lucic out of the scrum at the very end of the game too??  Someone set him up with a suicide counselor.  Even Lucic looked like he took pity on him.  He let up during the fight (just go down Komi!) and then said 'no thanks' at the end.  The Leafs need to hold an intervention...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

I saw this too.Had his glove off tugging at Lucics jersey like he wanted round 2.

If those arent concussion like symptoms I dont what is.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I liked it when they first locked up and Lucic landed his first good punch.  Komisarek started tapping his shoulder like he was tapping out of an MMA match.  Sorry buddy; you buy the ticket you take the ride.

Some of those body shots and uppercuts looked like they just about lifted Komisarek off the ice.  His face looked like it was swelling up immediately after the fight.  I don't think he'll be looking or feeling very good tomorrow.

Lucic nearly beat Komisarek's NHL career out of him when he was in Montreal.  Looch may have beaten him into the AHL for good this time.