is Marchand the new Wheeler?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

is Marchand the new Wheeler?

Relax, I'm not saying they play similarly or will have similar career courses, but I believe I just counted Marchand's 5th offsides call of the night

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: is Marchand the new Wheeler?

I was thinking the same thing.  Hopefully PC can dump him for John Scott right after tonight's game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to is Marchand the new Wheeler?:
    [QUOTE]Relax, I'm not saying they play similarly or will have similar career courses, but I believe I just counted Marchand's 5th offsides call of the night
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]
    Are you referring to the play in which Peverly put him offside by making not 1, but 2 extra moves?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

If Wheeler was dominant in the playoff and has scored 2 goals in the cup finals game 7 to win us the cup, then yes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Are you the new Cactus Tony?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Not even close... wheeler is a one trick pony.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Are you the new Cactus Tony?
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

Ouch. Good one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

It's way to early in the season to crap on a player who was huge in the S.C. run last year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: is Marchand the new Wheeler?:
    [QUOTE]Are you the new Cactus Tony?
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

haha ronzo. dont u find its either - or with marchand? either people hate his game and his antics or they like everything about him. i mean Jesus marchand has been 1 of the few bright spots so far this year and we are talking about him being offsides like some former washout salary dump like wheeler.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Player A goes offside a bunch of times in a game:  Let's make fun of him.

Player B does the same thing:  HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Player A goes offside a bunch of times in a game:  Let's make fun of him. Player B does the same thing:  HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I thought it was stupid when said about Wheeler too. But that's just me. I know that it's usually the puck carriers fault when people go offside. I don't fault a guy when he jumps offside because he's trying to get a step on the D to create a scoring chance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Marchand the new Wheeler? : I thought it was stupid when said about Wheeler too. But that's just me. I know that it's usually the puck carriers fault when people go offside. I don't fault a guy when he jumps offside because he's trying to get a step on the D to create a scoring chance.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Wheeler was offside all the time because he's an idiot.

Did you see John Scott go offside tonight?  Jack and Brick got a laugh.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Marchand the new Wheeler? : Wheeler was offside all the time because he's an idiot. Did you see John Scott go offside tonight?  Jack and Brick got a laugh.
    It could've happened when I drove my lady to work because I don't remember. I actually didn't even notice Scott was playing until the 3rd. I saw him bump Thornton once after that and Thornton was so intent on chasing the puck he didn't even have time to turn and face him. Either that or Thornton was scared....one or the other.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Marchand the new Wheeler? :   haha ronzo. dont u find its either - or with marchand? either people hate his game and his antics or they like everything about him. i mean Jesus marchand has been 1 of the few bright spots so far this year and we are talking about him being offsides like some former washout salary dump like wheeler.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

Agreed. And you can count me in as a member of the Marchand rah-rah club. I mean, I literally waited my entire life to see the B`s win a cup. I sure as H-E-double L ain`t going to crap on a guy that was a huge factor in the championship. Besides, I was a bit of a rat myself when I played the game. So I don`t mind having this guy on our side.

Comparing him to Wheeler (even if it`s only because of one game`s offside calls) is absolutely absurd. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

My old girlfriend wasn't a very good cook

.....neither is my new one

What I'm saying is, the more things change, the more they taste the same

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

boys, relax. it was just a joke, i'm a big marchand fan but wheeler got a lot of cr*p on this board for going off sides all the time and I was just commenting on Marchand being off sides several times.

at least NAS got it

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

In Response to is Marchand the new Wheeler?:
    [QUOTE]Relax, I'm not saying they play similarly or will have similar career courses, but I believe I just counted Marchand's 5th offsides call of the night

Big deal. Net even close!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

wheeler went offside (not off sides) all the time. he did it on the rush when the puck carrier was skating straight ahead. that warranted taking heat about. just terrible.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Marchand has been one of the best players so far in a 2-3 start and we are bitchin  about him going offside--- come on.  Next it will be complaining about TT and his 5 hole or How come Rask cant get a win because he let up 1 Goal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]Marchand has been one of the best players so far in a 2-3 start and we are bitchin  about him going offside--- come on.  Next it will be complaining about TT and his 5 hole or How come Rask cant get a win because he let up 1 Goal.
    Posted by Yaso#7[/QUOTE]

i'm not bitchin about it. i literally just commented on how marchand was called offsides 5 times in a game. thats not normal. with the exception of NAS, you are all idiots

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Score!  I'm not an idiot!

Shupe is though.  He's the King of The Idiots.

Keep in mind, making a derisive statement about everyone's Baby Boy Brad is cause for a fight.  Most people here don't like it when you point out that he makes mistakes, or is a complete punk who needs his face bashed in sooner than later.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]Score!  I'm not an idiot! Shupe is those.  He's the King of The Idiots. Keep in mind, making a derisive statement about everyone's Baby Boy Brad is cause for a fight.  Most people here don't like it when you point out that he makes mistakes, or is a complete punk who needs his face bashed in sooner than later.

Then it's a good thing Thornton will have his back...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Score!  I'm not an idiot! Shupe is those.  He's the King of The Idiots. Keep in mind, making a derisive statement about everyone's Baby Boy Brad is cause for a fight.  Most people here don't like it when you point out that he makes mistakes, or is a complete punk who needs his face bashed in sooner than later.
    He's played terrific no doubting that, consistently one of the better players every game so far but,I said to myself last night, it is a just a matter of time before someone drops the gloves and starts pounding away before the refs can intervene. Mark my words, sooner or later that is coming.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Marchand the new Wheeler? : i'm not bitchin about it. i literally just commented on how marchand was called offsides 5 times in a game. thats not normal. with the exception of NAS, you are all idiots

Your original post is beyond stupid.  It's like complaining about Ortiz swinging and missing on the first 2 pitches, and then hitting a home run on the third.  Don't be so shortsighted and you'll do just fine here.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Relax, dudes.  Rusty start.  We'll be back in black.  Wooooooooooo