Is Rask getting tired ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Is Rask getting tired ?

On the 3rd Sabres' goal  he didnt read the play properly and on the 1st goal he did not move fast enough ....hummmm.  Khodo time is closer than and will come sooner than I was expecting...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Is Rask getting tired ?

I don't know about Rask being tired but Chara sure looks lazy and tired tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Enough with Rask 7 goals ..SHAME on Rask ...time to really try Khudo ...we arent going anywhere with Rask ....was cute early in the season but now its beginning to embarassed the fans ...lets go to the real thing ....another of my prediction ...YESSSS KHUDO TIME .....bye bye Rask

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I can feel all the frustration among the fans ..not only Rask gave up 7 GOALS .....but they nust be saying to themselves ..how the hell this f...Stanley could even know about all that scenario ....well ..just knew it guys and been telling everyone been warning you ...now with Khudo you will find out what a real goalie is ....

KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO .....come on guys ...all together

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

How can u lose a game 7-4 when u had a 3-1 ?????????

Because we had Rask in the net

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

and the funniest thing is everybody is reading mmy thread and must be saying this F....g Stanley was right ......AGAIN

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Its all over for Mr Rask ...next game Khudo will be in the net and believe me CJ will keep him in the net ..he wont have choice....BRUINS will be in Toronto against the rehot Leafs and Khuso will gwt his 1st shutout.....wich means ....so long Mr Number 2 Tuuka

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If I am PC ...I am on the phone at 6:00 am tomorrow trying to see what I still can get in return for Tuuka ...in 2 weeks it'll be like APPLE stocks everybody thought it was a $1000 stock and look what happened ...samething with Tuuka ...his value will drop like crazy if u give him another game ....just try to get an excellent player in return, make Khudo your number 1 like it should have benn from day 1 and bring in Subbanas our number 2 .....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Stanley Shut up! You sound more like an freakin IDIOT with each passing day! Go & take your meds! You have no clue about goaltending, nor anything else about the game of hockey! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Stanley Shut up! You sound more like an freakin IDIOT with each passing day! Go & take your meds! You have no clue about goaltending, nor anything else about the game of hockey! 

WE WILL SEE THAT STARTING NEXT GAME....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Go do the physically impossible Stanley!! You're not a fan of the Bruins. You're a fan of your hot air! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

Stanley ...I have never been a fan of Tuuka ...and Khudo looked good against the Canes ...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradMarchand. Show BradMarchand's posts

Never posted before...I prefer reading...but I you got my support Stanley 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Stanley, it's Rask's job to keep.  It's too early to make a judgement. But 4 goals on 8 shots in the 3rd? D or no D, it's ugly.

My point: ANY goalie in the NHL can look like a Vezina candidate with a great defensive ystem in front of him.  It's - "when the D falls apart how often does the goalie bail them out?"-  that, to me, is a better indicator of how effective he is.

Again, 1 bad game is not a big enough sample size.

Yup..but I still believe that Khudo desserve a real chance ....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And funny enough now I am starting to see some support....look guys its not too late ..we have to  face the reality ..Khudo is way better than Rask thats the number 1 problem we have to address and the number 2 problem ...we cant answer to roughness anymore ...unless we ask Looch or Chara to fight with Scott wich would be a total waste A) because they could get hurt ..just look on youtube some of Scott's fights are real bloodbath and B) we lose one of our top player for 5 minutes ....we are big enough at Defense but we have not enough big players up front to play the sabres ...real scary situation....

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradMarchand. Show BradMarchand's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

And funny enough now I am starting to see some support....look guys its not too late ..we have to  face the reality ..Khudo is way better than Rask thats the number 1 problem we have to address and the number 2 problem ...we cant answer to roughness anymore ...unless we ask Looch or Chara to fight with Scott wich would be a total waste A) because they could get hurt ..just look on youtube some of Scott's fights are real bloodbath and B) we lose one of our top player for 5 minutes ....we are big enough at Defense but we have not enough big players up front to play the sabres ...real scary situation....

Well as a fan this probably one of the top 10 worst defeat in my life...Thorton KO, the Bruins KO, and Rask KO , the Bruins blew a 3-1 and a 4-3 leads in this game, Ruff is laughing at us at the Garden , in our own building with his time out .....so Stanley is right .......THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to tukka-fall's comment:

stanley no wach teem.or he no backup goaler give up 6 not 7.no gee em job for man like this

tuuka ...I know yoou are from Finland and a Tuuka' s lover ...and I know that the 7th goal was an empty net ..I have nothing against Tuuka ..all I am saying is Khudo now desserve a real chance ..and dont fall on your butt if Khudo gets a shutout in Toronto ...lets give a 2 weeks of rest to Tuuka ....and believe me if you are a BRUINS fan above all you will not want to see Tuuka anymore ...he will be an excellent number 2

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Yes from all your alias's Stanley! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Julien will have Rask right back in the net tomorrow against the Leafs. I said it before, Khudo will only start in back to back game situations.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

yet rask still has better numbers....go figure

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Stanley, it's Rask's job to keep.  It's too early to make a judgement. But 4 goals on 8 shots in the 3rd? D or no D, it's ugly.

My point: ANY goalie in the NHL can look like a Vezina candidate with a great defensive ystem in front of him.  It's - "when the D falls apart how often does the goalie bail them out?"-  that, to me, is a better indicator of how effective he is.

Again, 1 bad game is not a big enough sample size.

This is BULL KIEF!!!

Sections
Shortcuts