Is Savards salary being used for these recent acquisitions Do the Bruins have any more cap space?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

Is Savards salary being used for these recent acquisitions Do the Bruins have any more cap space?

Where do we stand for next year assuming we can sign Kaberle for 4 mil cap hit

Ryder gone
    Recchii retires ?????
    Kelly replaces Wheelers cap hit
    Marchannd will get what ?????
    Paille gone ????
    Ferrence or Boychuk gone

I am not optomistic but I would love to see Savard healthy again.  Unbelievable playmaker prior to that hit and CJ had corrected his two way game ( what a loss )  our PP has never been the same

Any predictions on next years cap limit

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Is Savards salary being used for these recent acquisitions Do the Bruins have any more cap space?

Not sure about Savard but I think we should wish him well cause his carreer is probably over ....its a very emotional day ...losing Colborne, Mark Stuart and Blake Wheeler ...and maybe Savard...I have mixed feelings with all these players gone I feel sad but on the other hand I'm really excited about our newest additions and looking forward to see them in action tonight

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Re: Is Savards salary being used for these recent acquisitions Do the Bruins have any more cap space?

I will miss Stuart...a quality guy. Wheeler did far more than most gave him credit for. He grew allot and will be missed.
    I thank you both for your service to the Bruins and wish you well (just not against the B's).
    Let's see how the new guys work into the equation.
    Tonight is game 1! Go B's...
    Doc

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

I agree about wheeler. I know his play could be inconsistent at times, but he always put forth the effort and showed flashes of being a great player. He just hasnt put it all together, but thats not to say he still can't. People forget that he's just in his 3rd season. I always liked wheeler. Hope he does good in the ATL.

Bummer to see stuart go as well, solid and reliable defenseman

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Do you guys even read the post that you are responding to? I thought this was about cap space. I would actually like to here about this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

go to:

www.capgeek.com

this will give you the info you crave....

Sections
Shortcuts