Is Seguin a bust??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Re: Is Seguin a bust??????

18. End of Story.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Sadly there are almost a dozen rookies playing better than our "can't miss kid". Looks like we missed............

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

15th in rookie Scoring.

70th in Rookie ice time.

Bust = NO!

hahahah this is a Joke right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Is Seguin a bust??????:
    [QUOTE]Sadly there are almost a dozen rookies playing better than our "can't miss kid". Looks like we missed............
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

omg stop it you sound like a fool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

He's in his rookie year and he's been bounced from center to wing to center to wing to back to center. It's looking like Savard will be out for a while, so Seguin will get much more time at his natural position. He's making way less mistakes than he made in october/november. The numbers may not be great right now, but I have no doubt they will get better.

Look at Stamkos, who at times Seguin has been compared to. He had the same kind of first half that Seguin is having, started putting up points later in the season, then broke out with a co-rocket richard trophy his sophomore year. And he is on pace for another Richard this year.

Seguin will be just fine

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

No one should reply to this post

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Seguin is a bust as much as you are a quality poster.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

He doesn't get ice time because he doesn't do anything. He's invisible. Like a mini Michael Ryder.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

hahahaha I love jokes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

[QUOTE]No one should reply to this post
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

" "

hypocritical that Im replying though

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

[QUOTE]He doesn't get ice time because he doesn't do anything. He's invisible. Like a mini Michael Ryder.
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]
    Completely the opposite. He doesn't do anything because he plays 10-11 minutes a game, no PP time (although that will change with savy being out)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

The PP suxs. Nothing is going to change there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Nash99.  Would you like to put $1,000.00 each in an escrow account and in 10 years if he is a bust you can have it all but if he is a top 5 forward from his draft year I win it all?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Seguin is a bust as much as you are a quality poster.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Lets not discuss Seguin and Nash's posting skills in the same sentence.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Not sure why any of us are still responding to this clown. 

If this were a live forum instead of a online one, nash would be the lunatic in a straight jacket frothing at the mouth and screaming at the wall while the rest of us were trying to talk hockey over a round of beers.

nash, useless, back on ignore.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

hochey is like life ...there are no shortcuts to success....patience  required

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

I thought Recchi and Bergeron were going to teach this kid how to play hockey. I guess he's hopeless..........should have drafted Cam Fowler like I said.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

[QUOTE]Not sure why any of us are still responding to this clown.  If this were a live forum instead of a online one, nash would be the lunatic in a straight jacket frothing at the mouth and screaming at the wall while the rest of us were trying to talk hockey over a round of beers. nash, useless, back on ignore.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha this gave me SUCH a great mental image.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Between this and the Wheeler/Ryan Smyth and other stupid trade proposals I have to really as myself why do I bother coming in here?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

You know the thread is riddled with trolling losers when 50% of the content is being ignored.  Ahh the complex road of mental health and it's sufferers.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

They will trade him to Toronto as soon as Toronto gets some more first round picks.....a never ending cycle of failure in both cities

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]They will trade him to Toronto as soon as Toronto gets some more first round picks.....a never ending cycle of failure in both cities
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

...and you know and thing or two about a never ending cycle of failure...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

[QUOTE]Sadly there are almost a dozen rookies playing better than our "can't miss kid". Looks like we missed............
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

Seguin is playing 11min a f@#$ GAME!...Skinner, playing 18TOI, Hall, playing 20 TOI. Different situation.

And, no matter what you hear Seguin say he is most comfortable at center. He's the type of player that needs the puck and loves to carry it through the neutral zone. GEESH, the kid is 18!!!!!!