Is Seguin a bust??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

Re: Is Seguin a bust??????

Seguin is 18... and not a bust. He started having a good stretch when they were pairing him with players with charactor, but has waned since they've started putting him back with players like Wheeler... I just hope he's learning how to play the game from the right people... it seems he follows the example of his linemates a LOT, and that's not a good thing with his current linemates. I would like to see him play more with guys like Bergeron, Marchand, and Recchi... but obviously it's hard to break up your best line to appease someone that isn't performing right now. I think a LARGE chunk of it, though, is that he's just not strong enough. He always gets outmuscled, and I think that's tended to give him the attitude of "I know I'm going to lose the 1-on-1 battle, so I'll make plan-B my plan-A." I'm talking about SKATING AWAY from a board battle when he was the only guy in there last night. Stuff like that. I think bulking up in the off-season will bring a night-and-day difference to him. 20 games in next year, I expect him to begin being a productive player. I don't see it happening this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Seguin isnt a bust,
    hes not being pressured to save a franchise, he just needs to fit in and develop.. That being said, hes not exactly NHL ready at this point.. you can call him a bust if 5 years from now he's playing the Daniel Paille role on his second team...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Why are people continuing to post on this thread. We all know it's too early to label anyone from the 2010 draft a bust. Stop responding to nash's nonesense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Is Seguin a bust??????:
    [QUOTE]Why are people continuing to post on this thread. We all know it's too early to label anyone from the 2010 draft a bust. Stop responding to nash's nonesense.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

couldn't agree more.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Is Seguin a bust??????:
    [QUOTE]Why are people continuing to post on this thread. We all know it's too early to label anyone from the 2010 draft a bust. Stop responding to nash's nonesense.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]
    I only came back to see what you had to say....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

zzzzzzzzzzzz

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts