Is Seguin plying tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Is Seguin plying tonight?

Hard to complain with the scoring so far but seriously, I have heard his name twice so far!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Is Seguin plying tonight?

he's in a slump. julien is telling him to pick it up. that is all

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

he's in a slump. julien is telling him to pick it up. that is all

Not disagreeing but he is doing nothing tonight. Believe me I can't wait until he makes me eat crow but I have noticed him as much as Thornton tonight. 

On another note gotta say surprised Campbell didn't lose it after the elbow, perhaps he didn't see it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

True he's in the doghouse, he has to work his way out of it.  Better than being up in the press box though like he was a couple years ago.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

True he's in the doghouse, he has to work his way out of it.  Better than being up in the press box though like he was a couple years ago.

It's not better at all. The press box is exactly where Lucic and Seguin both belong! They're playing like garbage! Really starting to hate Seguin. His work ethic is absolutely non existent. Lucic is playing like a bum! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's not better at all. The press box is exactly where Lucic and Seguin both belong! They're playing like garbage! Really starting to hate Seguin. His work ethic is absolutely non existent. Lucic is playing like a bum! 

[/QUOTE

where is Milan's physical game been this year?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Nolakanookie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

where is Milan's physical game been this year?

[/QUOTE
     I have no idea where it is, but it's really dishearting and the B's r going to lose this fawking hockey game!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

And he scores!  Thanks to Paille. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

what, because paille did the work and he was just in the right place at the right time? that's how probably 80% of all goals are scored in the NHL. he went to the dirty areas, he got a goal. If you're going to blast him when he isn't doing much give him credit when he does something right. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

what, because paille did the work and he was just in the right place at the right time? that's how probably 80% of all goals are scored in the NHL. he went to the dirty areas, he got a goal. If you're going to blast him when he isn't doing much give him credit when he does something right. 

Ok...I believe i said he scores thanks to Paille...credit given.  Chill

And he follows it up with 2 straight penalties. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

He scored a goal and was +1. What is your definition of contributing nothing?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to readsocks's comment:

Hard to complain with the scoring so far but seriously, I have heard his name twice so far!  

not much thank goodness he contribute NOTHGING.. when are you people going to get it... he is not an NHL player... he doesn't have it

Just because your boys of summer blew a 9th inning lead tonight don't take it out on us

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to readsocks's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

He scored a goal and was +1. What is your definition of contributing nothing?

Thornton scores every once and a while right.....?

The kid's in his third year and already has 115 points in 193 games and is a plus 51 career with only 60 carer PIM. That's not "once in a while" that's consistant contribution from someone who just recently finaly turned 21.

Please go back to baseball and come back here when you have some idea what you're talking about.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to readsocks' comment:

not much thank goodness he contribute NOTHGING.. when are you people going to get it... he is not an NHL player... he doesn't have it

Okay, this sums it up.  This fool has as much to contribute here as ColonCampbell, and will be treated the same.  Join me, won't you?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to readsocks' comment:

Okay, this sums it up.  This fool has as much to contribute here as ColonCampbell, and will be treated the same.  Join me, won't you?

I'm in. Replying to him was a waste of time.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Not only he was indeed playing but he got the winning goal ...take that !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Yes he is (was) plying. He is (was) plying his trade as a hockey player with the Boston Bruins.

The main objective being not how many goals and assists you have, but winning the game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Right on Red and NAS, thanks to you "regulars" I'm still hanging in and reading these posts. Obviously these trolls, including the guy who stole ORRNEELYBOURQue nickname, have zero awareness of the game and the necessary skills. Seguin is still learning, and has been more than productive as Red notes. Claude has shuffled his lineup in order to optimize Jagrs skills , and , as a result has found that Peverly and Caron can create offense for a 4th line , in spite of dragging "Thorny" along. Kelly, with two speedy wings in Paille/Seguin makes an added scoring line; Jagr/Campbell/Marchand [ hope he's OK] are very difficult to defend against; All this opens the ice for Kreji, who is skating so well, and his sometimes awake/sometimes asleep wingers; who should be burning it up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Not only he was indeed playing but he got the winning goal ...take that !

I have nothing against Seguin, it just amazes me that he can be so dominant on some occasions and other nights completely disappear.  With regards to the winning goal, I said earlier that I hoped he would prove me wrong, still don't think he had a great game. 

Finally to Don Bruino...I tried to correct my spelling mistake but it wouldn't let me edit it!