1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

is SEGUIN worth SKINNER'S $? who has the HIGHER upside?

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/dj-bean/2012/08/08/will-tyler-seguin-get-jeff-skinner-money-bruins

VERY interesting article comparing the two. overall, skinner has had the better career and stats BUT seguin is the one trending higher at present and frankly i think seguin has the higher upside and the one more likely to be the bigger winner and the more likely to make the HOF someday. if i'm the bruins, i'm working on the extension today using skinner's deal as a baseline and not waiting for next year when the price can only go higher. i expect seguin to again lead the team in points and actually be the BEST player on the ice for us. he's the HOPE SOLO of the bruins, or the GOOGLE of the bruins if you will!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dirt Clod Jams. Show Dirt Clod Jams's posts

Re: is SEGUIN worth SKINNER'S $? who has the HIGHER upside?

If I was PC, I would try to use Skinner's contract as a base for Seguin's extension too.

But if I'm Seguin, I tell PC I'm gonna have a monster year and to save his breath and $ for next year when I break the bank.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

Re: is SEGUIN worth SKINNER'S $? who has the HIGHER upside?

communist, we all know this. unlike you, we watch and pay attention year round. go away

Sections
Shortcuts