Is The Offence Back?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Is The Offence Back?

Boston has scored 6 or more goals 5 times in the last 12 games.Does this mean the offence is back or is it simply an abberation?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: Is The Offence Back?

In Response to Is The Offence Back?:
    [QUOTE]Boston has scored 6 or more goals 5 times in the last 12 games.Does this mean the offence is back or is it simply an abberation?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE] I've been wondering the same thing, lately we have been seeing a resemblance of 2 years ago. IMO it's to short of a stretch to tell. But things sure seem to be looking up.
    I can't help but to keep looking at there goal differential...tied with philly +41 that number is a reflection off the recent upswing in offence (and defence off course) as that number has climbed to the top of the charts in a hurry (recently).
    I believe they are around 7th in the league in goals for, while being the top defensively last time I looked.
    Funny how so many posters on here can't get excited about this team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Did it ever go anywhere?  Granted, guys youd expect to score havent been (DK, NH) but really, Boston has scored the 5th most goals, let in the fewest and have the highest goal differential in the league.  THE WHOLE LEAGUE!  Scoring hasnt gone anywhere.  You cant expect 4 goals every game.  2 or 3 goal nights are going to happen.  Problem is, when a goalie gives up a lead over and over and they lose 3-2 or 4-3.  If they had 5 more wins from those type of games, nobody would be asking this question.  Scoring HASNT been a problem this year.  If anyone thinks so, they are the type of fan who needs SOMETHING to b*tch about to be happy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Is The Offence Back?:
    [QUOTE]Did it ever go anywhere?  Granted, guys youd expect to score havent been (DK, NH) but really, Boston has scored the 5th most goals, let in the fewest and have the highest goal differential in the league.  THE WHOLE LEAGUE!  Scoring hasnt gone anywhere.  You cant expect 4 goals every game.  2 or 3 goal nights are going to happen.  Problem is, when a goalie gives up a lead over and over and they lose 3-2 or 4-3.  If they had 5 more wins from those type of games, nobody would be asking this question.  Scoring HASNT been a problem this year.  If anyone thinks so, they are the type of fan who needs SOMETHING to b*tch about to be happy.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]
    After last season's lack of scoring,I can understand some people questioning whether or not the scoring will be there come playoff time.I'm personally not worried about it but I understand why others may be.

Sections
Shortcuts