Is the rumor true Ryan close to being traded to the Flyers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Is the rumor true Ryan close to being traded to the Flyers?

Flyers and Buffalo in pole position for Ryan it seems.
    I would do this below in a heartbeat.

BREAKING NEWS: The have presented an OFFICIAL counter-offer to the for Bobby Ryan/Simmonds+Voracek+Laughton+1st

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Re: Is the rumor true Ryan close to being traded to the Flyers?

>.<

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Is the rumor true Ryan close to being traded to the Flyers?:
    [QUOTE] />.<
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]

/>.< = ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Looks like they are not that close according to the last two tweets...

Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

Expect and to continue negotiations with for Bobby Ryan, but as of right now they are far apart from a deal.

Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

My source informed me Holmgren was quite upset with the proposal and is not considering accepting this offer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like they are not that close according to the last two tweets... Hockeyy Insiderr ‏ @ HockeyyInsiderr Expect # Sabres and # Flyers to continue negotiations with # NHLDucks for Bobby Ryan, but as of right now they are far apart from a deal. Hockeyy Insiderr ‏ @ HockeyyInsiderr My # Flyers source informed me Holmgren was quite upset with the # NHLDucks proposal and is not considering accepting this offer.
    Posted by Rufus604[/QUOTE]
    I don't blame him. That counter proposal was ridiculous. Simmonds and Voracek is probably too much to give for Ryan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Flyers losing out again....... where do i send my get well card?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Flyers losing out again....... where do i send my get well card?
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]
    They're easy to dislike aren't they?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is the rumor true Ryan close to being traded to the Flyers? : I don't blame him. That counter proposal was ridiculous. Simmonds and Voracek is probably too much to give for Ryan.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I laughed at that proposal as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is the rumor true Ryan close to being traded to the Flyers? : I laughed at that proposal as well.
    Posted by Rufus604[/QUOTE]
    Yeah Rufus, Simmonds (28g-21a) had almost as good a season as Ryan (31g-26a) last year. Add in Voracek (18g-31a) and it's probably too much already.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TommyD603. Show TommyD603's posts

It's weird... the Flyers are a bunch of punks. The Rangers act arrogant, but without having accomplished anything. The Penguins are a bunch of arrogant punks. Of those 3, I dislike the Flyers the least. In fact, since the Habs are such a joke at the moment, it's harder to hate them, since they can't really be taken seriously. My top 5 most disliked teams at the moment:

5) Flyers
    4) Rangers
    3) Canucks
    2) Habs
    1) Penguins

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

No chance you do that if you're philly.  Now that would be giving up serious depth for bobby.  Thats like marchand, caron, and peverly plus a 1st (peverly/caron like a voracek mix in terms of production and prospect status).  Simmonds and or Vor plus the other stuff is closer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is the rumor true Ryan close to being traded to the Flyers? : Yeah Rufus, Simmonds (28g-21a) had almost as good a season as Ryan (31g-26a) last year. Add in Voracek (18g-31a) and it's probably too much already.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Are we on the same page to say that Simmonds and Voracek, while they did had great years for their standards are not in the same class as a Bobby Ryan ? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is the rumor true Ryan close to being traded to the Flyers? : Are we on the same page to say that Simmonds and Voracek, while they did have great years for their standards are not in the same class as a Bobby Ryan ? 
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    They shouldn't be until they prove they can duplicate their numbers but we're also talking about both of them along with last year's 1st rounder and a 1st rounder next year. That's too steep to me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Just going on the precendent of the nash trade. The ducks will be luck to recieve a third line center and winger for ryan. Krejci for either nash or ryan would have been the best trade any of these teams could have hoped for.

The bruins will not..... trade for ryan but, after the nash trade i would only be willing to offer caron, spooner and pevs. Would you do it??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]Flyers losing out again....... where do i send my get well card?
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]

Just put an extra penny in you Comcast bill...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Why, after the Nash trade, I wouldn't offer more than the rights to Carl Soderberg, a urinal from the old Garden, and a bucket of deli pickles for Ryan. I might sweeten the offer by including the next five miniature NCAA defensemen that PC signs as FAs, a coupon for 20% off poutine at any Ashton's location in Quebec City (thanks Patrice!), the naming rights for the next pork substitute at Denny's, exclusive access to a youtube upload of the 70s commercial with Bobby Orr and Mr. Peanut, and a near-mint copy of a controversial "Girls of the Garden" calendar (it shows a lot of ankle) distributed to fans at a 1931 game against the Red Wings. But that's it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Why, after the Nash trade, I wouldn't offer more than the rights to Carl Soderberg, a urinal from the old Garden, and a bucket of deli pickles for Ryan. I might sweeten the offer by including the next five miniature NCAA defensemen that PC signs as FAs, a coupon for 20% off poutine at any Ashton's location in Quebec City (thanks Patrice!), the naming rights for the next pork substitute at Denny's, exclusive access to a youtube upload of the 70s commercial with Bobby Orr and Mr. Peanut, and a near-mint copy of a controversial "Girls of the Garden" calendar (it shows a lot  of ankle) distributed to fans at a 1931 game against the Red Wings. But that's it.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE

True, but Columbus had only six teams that they could deal with and how many of those six showed interest. Anaheim is not limted to the amount of teams they can deal with.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"Worked for 4 NHL teams. Many contacts within the league. Remain anonymous. Trade breaker"

Eklund 2?

Here's why these guys are frauds:

July 21st

Source: The accepting the offer is conditional of them needing the cap to land Nash. I'm being told LA is ALL-IN on Nash

July 22nd

This is it for the Ryan update. Looks like have best offer right now but don't expect a deal to go down anytime soon.

July 23

Also hearing since will likely opt to match for Weber+ Nash now gone will make a HUGE offer for B.Ryan.

So, to recap, if Bobby Ryan goes to the B's, Flyers or Kings, this guy will tweet his fingers off to tell everyone how he was right.  Anyone who follows junk like this needs to see a shrink.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]"Worked for 4 NHL teams. Many contacts within the league. Remain anonymous. Trade breaker" Eklund 2? Here's why these guys are frauds: July 21st Hockeyy Insiderr ‏ @ HockeyyInsiderr Source: The # LAKings accepting the # Habs offer is conditional of them needing the cap to land Nash. I'm being told LA is ALL-IN on Nash # CBJ July 22nd Hockeyy Insiderr ‏ @ HockeyyInsiderr This is it for the Ryan update. Looks like # Bruins have best offer right now but don't expect a deal to go down anytime soon. # NHLDucks   July 23   Also hearing since # Preds will likely opt to match for Weber+ Nash now gone # Flyers will make a HUGE offer for B.Ryan. # NHLDucks   So, to recap, if Bobby Ryan goes to the B's, Flyers or Kings, this guy will tweet his fingers off to tell everyone how he was right.  Anyone who follows junk like this needs to see a shrink.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

thanks for the research. Thought this was little more liable.
    p.s. and you forgot to add Buffalo  to the list of ifs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Also Ryan doesn't have a cap hit that is going to be the highest paid player on most teams.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Also Ryan doesn't have a cap hit that is going to be the highest paid player on most teams.
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

so not only would a team get a star wih not a huge cap hit and get rid of some plugs that their numbers total over Ryan's point totals and have tons of cap space freed up.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Priceless Book!  Laughing me azz off.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

Habs no. 1 on that list forever, thanks to Yvon Lambert.

[QUOTE]It's weird... the Flyers are a bunch of punks. The Rangers act arrogant, but without having accomplished anything. The Penguins are a bunch of arrogant punks. Of those 3, I dislike the Flyers the least. In fact, since the Habs are such a joke at the moment, it's harder to hate them, since they can't really be taken seriously. My top 5 most disliked teams at the moment: 5) Flyers 4) Rangers 3) Canucks 2) Habs 1) Penguins
    Posted by TommyD603[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

http://blogs.thescore.com/nhl/2012/08/14/hockeyyinsiderr-meltdowns-and-the-demand-for-instant-news/

Sections
Shortcuts