Is there a way?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Is there a way?

To have a link that you're watching on your computer & direct that link to watch on your big screen TV thru your xbox?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Is there a way?

You can buy a cable that hooks you computer to your television.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Yea. I know that, but I also thought their might be a way to save myself the $50. I just thought since your xbox is run thru a router & picks up the internet. There might be a way to run my computer off the xbox as well. Sorry, I'm not tech savvy at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Is there a way?:
    [QUOTE]Yea. I know that, but I also thought their might be a way to save myself the $50. I just thought since your xbox is run thru a router & picks up the internet. There might be a way to run my computer off the xbox as well. Sorry, I'm not tech savvy at all.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Not that I know of. If you had a PS3 it might possible through their internet to get it. I don't think there is anything for the xbox, and if there is I'm sure it's damn expensive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there a way? : Not that I know of. If you had a PS3 it might possible through their internet to get it. I don't think there is anything for the xbox, and if there is I'm sure it's damn expensive.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Ok Thx Call. I'll try utube maybe there's something there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there a way? : Ok Thx Call. I'll try utube maybe there's something there.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

If you have a new(er) set, it might be internet and/or wifi ready right out of the box.  If it is wifi-capable, you could certainly stream content from your laptop or desktop box to your big screen without much hassle

Some tv sets are not wifi ready but this feature can be added - but it requires a "dongle" to be purchased to achieve this functionality - what kind of tv do you have?  It's hard to say for sure if it's possible without knowing your make and model, etc AND it's possible that buying a VGA or HDMI cable might be the cheapest option, anyway

Cheers