Is This Guy for Real?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Is This Guy for Real?

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2013/04/greetings_from_14.html

"Jaromir Jagir, who had the game-winning goal in Thursday's 1-0 shutout over the New Jersey Devils at TD Garden, was on the ice attired in a gold sweater, meaning he'll likely remain with Brad Marchand on a line centered by Tyler Seguin."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I thought Daug was a turnover machine and couldn't find his way into the offensive zone with any real puck control, but it's one game. It will get better. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

Am I the only one who thought he looked like bigger version of Recchi out there?

So glad we got him : )  Now let's beat the crap out of Habs!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kjcaesar's comment:

Am I the only one who thought he looked like bigger version of Recchi out there?

Concur.  Hes in the same role.  I think he has more in the tank though then recching ball.  I think hes still an elite offensive talent.  And concur on stomping te habs.  Im throwing my lucic tshirt on and going home to watch them beat my dads habs.  He turned 70 last week.  Nothing better then watching a game with my poppa.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

The thing I really like is if Seguin takes his lessons from Jagr-meister like an apt pupil, we may soon see that great leap forward we've all been expecting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

On 1 power play last nigth he created as many chances as the PP usually does in 1 week. Great addition. I won't be asking for them to decline penalties any more, I hope.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Yep PP looked better than ever with Jagr on the ice...Ward is a much better coach with Jaromir.

Leave Seguin with Jagr - I can see that accounability taking hold already, It's the best thing for him and the team

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Asmaha , you and I watched the same game. Daug is not a quality player, nor has he added any value. I posted earlier that he even makes Thornton look good. Who did the scouting and recommending?? Isn't that Benning's perview, just like his work with buffalo ?? I like the potential of Yagr with Kreji and Lucic. Both Seguin and Marchand are like little kids gazing at "wonderman" and passing to him much too often. Maybe some practice will get them settled in their own game and contributions.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

In response to JWensink's comment:

Yep PP looked better than ever with Jagr on the ice...Ward is a much better coach with Jaromir.

Leave Seguin with Jagr - I can see that accounability taking hold already, It's the best thing for him and the team

Yup.  The PP was night and day.  Jagr created more chances in 1 PP than the team did in it's last 15. Guy just knows how to get in front and when.  

If that was a glimpse of what he can do with Segz and Marchy with 1 day of practice, whoa....

With Kelly back, they get 3rd line mucho better.

With(if) Bergey back, well.....fuggedaboutit.

Just gotta fix the play in their own zone.  No more 40+ opponent shots on net.

I agree...A real good way to do that is to spend a lot of time at the other end of the ice -

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Yup.  The PP was night and day.  Jagr created more chances in 1 PP than the team did in it's last 15. Guy just knows how to get in front and when.  

If that was a glimpse of what he can do with Segz and Marchy with 1 day of practice, whoa....

Whats wrong with 40+ shots,  Tuukka Rask is 4-0-0 with three shutouts when facing 40 or more shoots.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to kjcaesar's comment:

Concur.  Hes in the same role.  I think he has more in the tank though then recching ball.  I think hes still an elite offensive talent.  And concur on stomping te habs.  Im throwing my lucic tshirt on and going home to watch them beat my dads habs.  He turned 70 last week.  Nothing better then watching a game with my poppa.  

yeah I hope lucic destroys everyone in his sight with legal hits of course : )

I can't wait! Go Bruins!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

ipot, in the last game in Boston I heard Maguire say the worst thing the Habs could do would be to turn the game into a bogged down streetfight because "the Bruins have too many hammers in the lineup." 

Not that the Bruins can't skate with the Diving Venuses but my hope is that they don't trade offensive thrusts with them.  I wouldn't mind if the Bruins hit them at every opportunity in the process of putting them on lockdown.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from superj2k10. Show superj2k10's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I said this when the deal was made.  Hes having fun and is team first over self. There is a reason philly wanted him back.  Hes awesome.  His hands and hockey knowledge is top notch.  If this line plays well i have no problem with bergie centering kelly pev.  Bergie makes everyone better.  

Im glad jagr is a bruin.  I think hes a better fit for what we needed.  Skill, leadership, ability to run a pp.  his love of the game will get these guys motivated.  I hope he comes back next year as well. 

LOL. Bergeron on third line? Sure lets put your best all around player with a bunch of scrubs.

Also, lets switch up Campbell and Krejci. Campbell will bring the grit to the first line thats usually missing on a nightly basis.

DUMB.

You want Jagr with Krejci. They are somewhat familiar with each other from playing overseas on national team. You bump Horton down to play with Kelly and dare I say Carl "The Yeti" Soderberg IF and WHEN he comes over.

According to Darren Dregger and Bob McKenzie their scouting reports suggests Soderberg projects as a legit #2 center/top 6 Forward in NHL. Ill put my bottom dollar on their word until proven otherwise.

Now, you have depth in "Hit the Glass" Peverly, and "Im a Magician" Daugavins. Or, you can even sit Thorton and add Kelly to 4th line come playoffs.

Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin

Lucic-Krejci-Jagr

Peverly-Soderberg-Horton

Paille-Campbell-Kelly

Sections
Shortcuts