is this place supposed to be fixed?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

is this place supposed to be fixed?

nothing seems to be working right yet.  depending on how I choose to access this site seems to dictate what's available to discuss.  if I go to "front burner", I see one group of threads, if I go to "sports", then "bruins", I get another.  if I hi-lite specific posters, I see comments that don't show up anywhere.

what a total absolute mess.  hard to imagine anyone could intentionally screw this thing up any worse.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Re: is this place supposed to be fixed?

Whether it's baseball or hockey, how do you access the scoreboards and how does one register a complaint?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Low priority for forums is my only guess by the Henry regime at BDC.  Much of the implementation has been done only problem then solve thinking process not as a team work of many to solve problems proactively.  Too few are working on forums in other words.  My issues include:  days I could not post even after the initial inception, a lack of an interface that includes easy access  to hyperlinking, and editing, and generally the fact many posters don't want to bother with these number of problems.  I will read here as a matter of familiarity of the posters.  I find this to be exasperating as I believe the forum is "dying on the vine".  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Whether it's baseball or hockey, how do you access the scoreboards and how does one register a complaint?

[/QUOTE]

If you are in the sports section of BDC, click on STATS, just below the BDC banner and that will bring you to the page where you can access all the scoreboards including the Euro Soccer.