Is this possible?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Is this possible?

Krejci, Stuart, and Bartkowski to STL for Johnson, Berglund and a pick. Or Krejci, Stuart, and Hamill to ATL for Bogosian, Little and a pick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Is this possible?

is it possible to have another thread on possible trades?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

In Response to Re: Is this possible?:
    is it possible to have another thread on possible trades?
    Posted by adkbeesfan

12 days to the deadline...get used to it Bud!!

As for those potential trades, I really like who your implying we pick up, but that's a little dramatic giving up Krejci...it ain't happening, that blowing the roster up not tweeking it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Just go and get Hemsky for Wheeler and a 3rd and grab Pitkanen or Corvo from Carolina for a prospect/young NHLer like McQauid or Stuart.

That at least is a poor man's way of addressing the issues here.

Hemsky Kreijci Horton
    Lucic Bergeron Ryder
    Marchand Kelly Recchi
    Paille Campbell Thornton

Chara/Kampfer
    Seidenberg/Pitkanen or Corvo
    Ference/Boychuck or McQuaid

I'd rather they unload Ference, but I don't see him adding value with that contract.

Mike Fisher went for a 1st rd pick which is obviously high, so Chia shoud be able to fit some pieces to together to make two small, impact kind of moves like this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

well, everybody else is doing it, so....i would trade paille for ovechkin-staight up; next, trade bergeron for matt cooke and future considerations; followed by, wheeler for stamkos and a 1st round pick; continuing with, julien for melrose and a box of doughnuts. there i did it! i should start my own trade thread 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

well, everybody else is doing it, so....i would trade paille for ovechkin-staight up; next, trade bergeron for matt cooke and future considerations; followed by, wheeler for stamkos and a 1st round pick; continuing with, julien for melrose and a box of doughnuts. there i did it! i should start my own trade thread 
    Posted by adkbeesfan

It depends, what kind of doughnuts??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

bear claws- of course

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Just go and get Hemsky for Wheeler and a 3rd and grab Pitkanen or Corvo from Carolina for a prospect/young NHLer like McQauid or Stuart. That at least is a poor man's way of addressing the issues here. Hemsky Kreijci Horton Lucic Bergeron Ryder Marchand Kelly Recchi Paille Campbell Thornton Chara/Kampfer Seidenberg/Pitkanen or Corvo Ference/Boychuck or McQuaid I'd rather they unload Ference, but I don't see him adding value with that contract. Mike Fisher went for a 1st rd pick which is obviously high, so Chia shoud be able to fit some pieces to together to make two small, impact kind of moves like this.
    Posted by BBReigns

Where seguin ? lol get rid of paille then i agree

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Just go and get Hemsky for Wheeler and a 3rd and grab Pitkanen or Corvo from Carolina for a prospect/young NHLer like McQauid or Stuart. That at least is a poor man's way of addressing the issues here. Hemsky Kreijci Horton Lucic Bergeron Ryder Marchand Kelly Recchi Paille Campbell Thornton Chara/Kampfer Seidenberg/Pitkanen or Corvo Ference/Boychuck or McQuaid I'd rather they unload Ference, but I don't see him adding value with that contract. Mike Fisher went for a 1st rd pick which is obviously high, so Chia shoud be able to fit some pieces to together to make two small, impact kind of moves like this.
    Posted by BBReigns

I like the trade proposals.Hemsky is a fine player when healthy(I suppose that's the catch though isn't it).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Just a possibility involving some thought beyond Wheeler, Stuart, Hamill, and a couple of picks for Richards or Yandle or Tavares or Nash. Krejci is not having a no trade year. If someone offered a similar talent (2nd Line-mid 20's-offensive skills-mid range salary) why not consider it. Even Krejci for a PMD is not "blowing up the team." It's moving a prime asset for a prime asset. Trying to peddle flotsam and jetsam (or ground turkey for sirloin) for 1st line talent is not going to improve the team. Neither is a rental at this point. It's obvious the team will only go as far as Thomas will carry it. Even with a Richards or Kaberle, we're still looking at deficiencies which guarantee a short PO run. The days of Butch Goring or Ray Bourque moving to a contender are pretty much over. Fisher, Kelly, and, especially, Versteeg should all be orgasmic at the deals they got.
    The deal was only a thought to bring to the discussion. Sorry to have upset so many gurus and purists.

Sections
Shortcuts