IS THIS THE NBA? REFS MAKEING SURE THERE WILL BE A GAME 7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

IS THIS THE NBA? REFS MAKEING SURE THERE WILL BE A GAME 7

THIS IS TOTAL BS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: IS THIS THE NBA? REFS MAKEING SURE THERE WILL BE A GAME 7

Wow and when you think it can't get worse

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

No sh*t, right.  HORRIBLE.  Refs HAVE to call the over the glass, but the penalty on Lucic was a terrible call.  They waited to see how bad the Hab was hurt.  Why put him in the box, dink around then decide to toss him?  And where was the hook on Bergy in the first when he was in the slot?  And the high stick on Peverly I think it was.  Joke.  But, it doesnt surprise me AT ALL!  I have a feeling it will go this way all game too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

I agree,that was a BS call and THEN they kick him from the game. I guess they know that  Team Flop can`t score unless it`s 5 on 3. Kiss the little pansies *$$

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

If I was claude I would pull the team off the ice and head to boston in protest

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

What he needs to do is have some balls and straight up B*TCH about the refs after the game.  Seriously.  Be a man, take a fine and make a f*cking point!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

He might not want the fine cause if they lose game 7 if there is one.... He will be jobless

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Here's what Montreal should do.

Next faceoff, have all the players just fall on the ice.  They're bound to get at least two calls, and possibly a major.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: IS THIS THE NBA? REFS MAKEING SURE THERE WILL BE A GAME 7:
    No sh*t, right.  HORRIBLE.  Refs HAVE to call the over the glass, but the penalty on Lucic was a terrible call.  They waited to see how bad the Hab was hurt.  Why put him in the box, dink around then decide to toss him?  And where was the hook on Bergy in the first when he was in the slot?  And the high stick on Peverly I think it was.  Joke.  But, it doesnt surprise me AT ALL!  I have a feeling it will go this way all game too.
    Posted by bigvig

Lucic never left his feet.  No way was this a match penalty (game misconduct)  The fix is in and the Canadians referees are going to make sure there's a game 7.  If they try this crap at TD Gardens there will be hell to pay. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

They make euro soccer players antics look amature compaired to thier diving. Sickning and discraceful

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I don't think the Bs are helping themselves tonight though!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Has there been even five minutes of even strength play yet this game????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Ok not the Horton slash ...that was weak!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

We keep getting 2 mins where is our 2 two man advantages?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

No penalty for the play on Thomas?

Slash on horton for hitting the habs players stick?

LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

This is the worst refereeing ever.  BS call on Bergeron, an over-call on Lucic and a bogus call on Horton, not to mention the non call when Thomas gets run over.  Typical b*ll-less refereeing in Montreal.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

yeah gomez basically ran into tt no puck no nothing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I don;t know what to say this is ruining what should be a great game between 2 historic rivals and the refs are writing the story. SICKNING!!!!!

what series have you seen the same team get 2 two man advantages in one fing game?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

We should have known when there was no call when Peverely got smacked in the face. Lucic MAYBE deserved 2 minutes... Horton gets a phantom slash call to negate a potential breakaway...Gomez runs TT... not that it matters because our Bruins dont seem to like it when they're up a man...
    Go B's!?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The good part is with all this crap Bs only down by one.  Bs also have been the best team 5 on 5.  If they stay off the box they have a shot!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I thought the bad one was on Horton, negating a breakaway.  A little stick check to steal the puck is exactly how to do it.

The B's know they have to overcome a little home cooking.  Let's do it!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Can`t blame the refs this game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In Response to Re: IS THIS THE NBA? REFS MAKEING SURE THERE WILL BE A GAME 7:
    Can`t blame the refs this game.
    Posted by thefly8

If you cant blame the refs this game then we are NOT watching the same game bro.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

2 5 on 3 powerplays not even mentioning the other garbage yea I blame the refs

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I have 2 that were iffy, Horton and the Bergy one.

Sections
Shortcuts