IS THIS THE NBA? REFS MAKEING SURE THERE WILL BE A GAME 7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

Re: IS THIS THE NBA? REFS MAKEING SURE THERE WILL BE A GAME 7

Bruins have had their chances.  I almost dread it when they have a powerplay. Just decline the next call.  The B's should have picked up Brian Rolston when he was waived earlier in the season.  He has a hard, low, accurate shot from the point.  Watching the current PP is like watching paint dry.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: IS THIS THE NBA? REFS MAKEING SURE THERE WILL BE A GAME 7:
    [QUOTE]Can`t blame the refs this game.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

Sure you can, and blame the Bruins both.

Some pretty horrific calls out there.

Some really stupid Bruins penalties.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]I have 2 that were iffy, Horton and the Bergy one.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

They call a penalty for price flopping but when timmy got ran no call

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IS THIS THE NBA? REFS MAKEING SURE THERE WILL BE A GAME 7 : They call a penalty for price flopping but when timmy got ran no call
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

I`ll give you that one too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Lets hope its not the same refs for game 7

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilsondogg. Show wilsondogg's posts

I would like Elias Sportsbureau to research when the last nhl playoff game was that was decided by the winning team scoring on ONLY 5 on 3 power plays.  I would be willing to bet it is NEVER.  Refs should be called on the carpet for this one.  At the end of the second period the penalty minutes wer 25-8 in favor of the Habs.  One of the most one-sided referee'd games I have ever seen.  I was sitting at a bar tonight nest to two Canadiens fans, and even they were chuckling about it. And then the total dive by Omen with 3 minutes left.  Habs play like a bunch of schoolgirls, and the refs reward them for it.  Absolutely sickening.  B's need to blow these babies out of the building on Thursday.  The Habs can't compete with the B's at even strength and they know it, so they dive all game. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The call on bergeron interference on price was a bad call. The call on horton could of went both ways.Lucics call was just even tho the player turned his back knowing a hot was coming. The real problem as mentioned were the non calls. Subban on 3 occasions for sure. Holding charas stick, a pinch to the head of Krecji and a hook late in the game. Yes blame the refs. They blew the whistle on that 1st disallowed goal too soon. They did it again at the end when price couldnt find it. All in all i doubt you see these refs officiate another playoff game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cutthroat. Show cutthroat's posts

Got to agree with the posters here.  There's no excuse for Price not getting a diving penalty when flopping on the Bergeron pass by.  Add the Horton "slash" that negated a breakaway, and it's pathetic.  Then, put the whistle away through countless infractions in the third, pulling it out while we're applying pressure in the final 3 minutes...please.  I guess the NHL got what they wanted this time around. 

Now let's hope they don't decide to interfere with game 7 and suspend Looch for the next game...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Gawd, enough with the ref whining.  When it works in OUR favor no one complains.   We are 0-for-19 this series on the PP.   You know what the officiating will say?  " That's 4 goals you sorry a** team could've scored in this series but didn't."
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

I would like to see how the game played out if we got 2 5on3 powerplays

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Agree ipot, 0 for 19 is pretty stink-tastic. We might lose this because of special teams and failure of our leading scorer to show up (and/or poor play when he does!)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

refs sucked worse than our powerplay thats saying alot