Is Thomas a Hall of Famer?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Is Thomas a Hall of Famer?

In Response to Re: Is Thomas a Hall of Famer?:
    [QUOTE]He is arguably the best goalie the B's have ever had.That's not saying much since the B's have had so many bad goalies.Gerry Cheevers was very good but TT is better in my opinion.
    Posted by DallasSmith[/QUOTE]

Tiny Thompson disagrees.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If he retired today, there is no way he's in.  As others have stated, he'll need a longer run of dominance to be looked upon as one of the best ever.  Right now, he's had two great seasons.  That's it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]HHOF: 1 more Vezina, 2 more good seasons and 1 more cup and yes. Otherwise no. But I think he will bein the B's hall of fame regardless.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Coming right up in 2011-12. One more Vezina, one more good season and one more Stanley Cup.

Get your Hall of Fame shoes on Timmy! I'll hold the door.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

He needs to keep it up to have a shot.  Which means, he needs to not repeat what he did in 2009-2010 which was not come into camp ready and not deal with an injury until it was too late.

Hearing what he has said, seems like he wants to keep it going, who has the season he had this year and immediately says "I need to get better"?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

90 wins will be tough in the tandem system and TR will be fighting for starts, he will need 3 strong years and possibly 2 strong backup seasons. He will be 42, Bower played to 45(nobody really knows his age, he could've been 47-8) TT could make it to 300 with luck and if his numbers stay strong he is in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonia. Show CactusTonia's posts

TT mustache 1980 look! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

I going to say YES. For what he has done in only 5 seasons in the nhl, other goalies have done it in like 10 or 15 seasons. Ans some have played 15 or more seasons and got nothing. So for the amount of time YES he deserves to go in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I going to say YES. For what he has done in only 5 seasons in the nhl, other goalies have done it in like 10 or 15 seasons. Ans some have played 15 or more seasons and got nothing. So for the amount of time YES he deserves to go in.
    Posted by PAULICAS1975[/QUOTE]

161 wins doesn't get a goalie in the Hall of Fame today. 

In five years, he has had two stinkers (injured or not, 09-10 was awful, and no one can defend his 3.13 GAA in 06-07). 

Three good seasons doesn't put anyone in the HHOF.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Thomas a Hall of Famer? : 161 wins doesn't get a goalie in the Hall of Fame today.  In five years, he has had two stinkers (injured or not, 09-10 was awful, and no one can defend his 3.13 GAA in 06-07).  Three good seasons doesn't put anyone in the HHOF.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

If TT does my prediction and gets 15 shut-outs & puts up a vezina season again. He'll get in NAS! He's already surpassed Tony O' in a lot of catorgories & a lot of people have said it's harder to play goal now then it was then.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Thomas a Hall of Famer? : If TT does my prediction and gets 15 shut-outs & puts up a vezina season again. He'll get in NAS! He's already surpassed Tony O' in a lot of catorgories & a lot of people have said it's harder to play goal now then it was then.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

how do you know? do you mean you think he'll get in? or you hope  he'll get in?

Sections
Shortcuts