Is Thomas Still A Lock For The Vezina?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Is Thomas Still A Lock For The Vezina?

Perusing the stats,I couldn't help but notice that TT is no longer head and shoulders above the pack stats-wise.He has a 2.03 gaa and .938 sp while Rinne,for example,has a 2.09 and a .929 sp.I think if he doesn't add to his win total down the stretch the Vezina will be in jeopardy.Am I wrong about this?Hopefully he finishes strong and the point becomes moot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Is Thomas Still A Lock For The Vezina?

Nope. welcome to the party Carey Price. I'd say he's in the discussion along with Rinne and thomas

I think Thomas wins it though, and if he gets that G.A.A back down below 2.00 with another SO he'll win that and the MVP.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I don't think TT is a lock unless he finishes strong down the stretch. If I had to give to anyone at this moment he is still the leader IMO. If he preforms bad the rest of the way all bets are off.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Definately not a shoe-in anymore. I hate to admit it but the way Price has been playing , I can see him stealing it from Timmy. I still think it is Timmy's to lose though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am not even sure TT will be the starter for the playoffs how can i be sure he will win the Vezina!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Is Thomas Still A Lock For The Vezina?:
    [QUOTE]I am not even sure TT will be the starter for the playoffs how can i be sure he will win the Vezina!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Rask has one good game and you think he now should be the goalie for the playoffs?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am just saying that TT had his better moments at the beginning of the season when the intensity and the level of play was much lower.  Just take a look at how he performs in OT when there is no margin for errors.  Even if he gets back to his early season moments if the Bs end up playing the habs in the playoffs...like i said before...we stand pretty much no chance if TT is in the net!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

man I got laughed off here a while back when i mentioned Price.  even as late as a couple weeks ago.  Price has the most wins for starters.  He has very solid numbers all around and w/o Price in Montreal and they would be a last place club.  So many injuries with them but he is has proven them all wrong.

Price won't win.  But he has fantastic numbers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]man I got laughed off here a while back when i mentioned Price.  even as late as a couple weeks ago.  Price has the most wins for starters.  He has very solid numbers all around and w/o Price in Montreal and they would be a last place club.  So many injuries with them but he is has proven them all wrong. Price won't win.  But he has fantastic numbers.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Luongo has a statistical edge on Price at the moment Habs lover.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I hate the habs with a passion but if you consider the team in front of them and all the injuries those teams had to suffer during the season Price will win by a mile!  I hopet i am wrong but it looks like i will be right!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I hate the habs with a passion but if you consider the team in front of them and all the injuries those teams had to suffer during the season Price will win by a mile!  I hopet i am wrong but it looks like i will be right!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]
    Those things are taken into account for MVP but not the Vezina.Best numbers usually win.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Save% is the number one stat IMO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Save% is the number one stat IMO
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]
    I agree it's best stat to start a debate with(and end it).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

dez,

hope you are joking dude. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]dez, hope you are joking dude. 

Leave it to the closet habs fan to try to say save% isn't the most telling stat of how good a goalie is.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]dez, hope you are joking dude. 
    Ha Ha Ha!I'm like Marchand out here with dirty little digs that don't amount to much.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Thomas Still A Lock For The Vezina? : Leave it to the closet habs fan to try to say save% isn't the most telling stat of how good a goalie is.
    So tell me Rainman,

I encourgae you to find anywhere in my posts that I said that.  I will await. 
    And dez is rattling my chain.  There is a difference Bruin Troll

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Thomas Still A Lock For The Vezina? : Ha Ha Ha!I'm like Marchand out here with dirty little digs that don't amount to much.....
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

And I'm like Ference calling you out in the media.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Thomas Still A Lock For The Vezina? : And I'm like Ference calling you out in the media.

And I am like Don Cherry calling you out for being a fraud and calling out a teamate through the media and not keeping it in the dressing room

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Thomas Still A Lock For The Vezina? : And I am like Don Cherry calling you out for being a fraud and calling out a teamate through the media and not keeping it in the dressing room

Funny,

Thats basically what I pegged you as the other day.  Nice try flipping it though.  We all know you are superfan with your B's tattoo and all.  Lets leave it alone before you start looking like the twit you are.

I am still waiting for you to tell me where I said it or are you gonna insert shoe again? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Thomas Still A Lock For The Vezina? : Funny, Thats basically what I pegged you as the other day.  Nice try flipping it though.  We all know you are superfan with your B's tattoo and all.  Lets leave it alone before you start looking like the twit you are. I am still waiting for you to tell me where I said it or are you gonna insert shoe again? 

Callofdoome your buddy leaked it through the media that you said it while you were shaving his back hair.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I have many guys/gals that I enjoy talking hockey with on here.  The list is pretty long actually.  BSL, Fletch, NAS, Dez, bogie, Book, red and others are very educated fans...there are others I have missed but there are probably another 1/2 dozen.  callo and I don't see eye to eye on most topics. You have calmed your rants down since your chara meltdown so I do give you credit for that.   I do find it funny though that you were so vocal regarding the post Habs fans had in regards to a photo of Z's head.  Yet the night it happened you wanted MP to die. 
    Bottom line is that I have left it alone since I called you out for what you are.  I have kept my part of the deal.  Your posts are normally negative unless the B's win a fight.  You are a fan and we all have different likes/dislikes. 

So are we in agreement to leave it alone or do you wanna continue.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]I have many guys/gals that I enjoy talking hockey with on here.  The list is pretty long actually.  BSL, Fletch, NAS, Dez, bogie, Book, red and others are very educated fans...there are others I have missed but there are probably another 1/2 dozen.  callo and I don't see eye to eye on most topics. You have calmed your rants down since your chara meltdown so I do give you credit for that.   I do find it funny though that you were so vocal regarding the post Habs fans had in regards to a photo of Z's head.  Yet the night it happened you wanted MP to die.  Bottom line is that I have left it alone since I called you out for what you are.  I have kept my part of the deal.  Your posts are normally negative unless the B's win a fight.  You are a fan and we all have different likes/dislikes.  So are we in agreement to leave it alone or do you wanna continue.

I don't care what you say or think of me so go ahead respond or don't to my posts. There are many posters who I respect on here as people and bruins fans. You are not one of them. Like me or hate me disagree with could care less. I am not here to agree with everyone and make friends. I am here to give my opinions about the boston bruins. Do you think Max will be back in time for the habs if we play them in the playoffs?Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

TT has been pretty ordinary second half but those first half numbers have held up. If they go by pure stats they probably still give it to TT although Id argue Renne, Kiprosoff and Price have all been better.  Price is hands down the best goalie in the NHL probably followed by Miller but the B's goalies get quite a statistical advantage playing in Julien's defense first system.

MVP?  Not a chance.  Over Sedin, Stamkos and Toews?

It will be interesting to see if they award the Vezina for some good games in November and December.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Thomas Still A Lock For The Vezina? : I don't care what you say or think of me so go ahead respond or don't to my posts. There are many posters who I respect on here as people and bruins fans. You are not one of them. Like me or hate me disagree with could care less. I am not here to agree with everyone and make friends. I am here to give my opinions about the boston bruins. Do you think Max will be back in time for the habs if we play them in the playoffs?

Max is toast.  The Habs are a walking Mash unit. 

The point I was making is that you come on here in the good times or in times when there are big stories.  Where are you the rest of the time?  You call me a Hab fan for calling out one of our own but you are one of the most negative ones on here(realistic or not). 
    When you chimed in last week when the hit happened I thought you were a full fledged troll.  I have never read any of your posts before and thats what you came across as. 
    Respect?  This is a f'ing computer blog site.  I don't need street rep on here.  I have many comment on my posts postive and negative.  The ones who disagree normally have logic. With you its beat your chest and scream.  You are the fan no one wants to sit next to b/c you are loaded drunk, you think you are funny but everyone wants to move as far away from you as they can. 

I stuck to ignoring you.  I tend to keep that trend.  I actually agreed on a few of your posts but you are so blinded by ignorance you failed to see them. 

Keep On Truckin