Is Toronto for real?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Is Toronto for real?

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

The Leafs commonly start out strong and then stumble down the stretch. A good season for them will include consistency from start to finish. I will believe it when I see it.

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

Except that year that they lost eight straight or something like that.

Man, that was awesome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I think they look even better than they did last spring, but I do not believe Reimer is the answer. I also simply dont know if the new guy is either.  Lots of hype but hasnt proven a thing yet. They will be fun to watch though.

Still think the Sens are overrated, too. Their Norris Trophy Boy is still Paul Coffey in his own end and their goaltending is a mirage.

This division comes down to Boston & Detroit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

The Leafs commonly start out strong and then stumble down the stretch. A good season for them will include consistency from start to finish. I will believe it when I see it.

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

Except that year that they lost eight straight or something like that.

Man, that was awesome.

[/QUOTE]

What's your point? Did I somehow imply that the Leafs start well every year or something?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I got laughed at last yr when I said they'd finish in 7th or 8th in the Conference. This year I bet at some point they lead the division for a stretch. They have a lot more speed than a lot of teams & they have some muscle to boot. Goaltending will be more than adaquete to make up for the d-men's mistakes. I predict the Leafs to finish anywhere in the 3-6 range in the Eastern Conference.

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

Nite, are you in Regina over Thanksgiving?

Yes I am. 

Well I've got Friday to Monday off so let me know if you're interested in partying like you're trying to inspire Prince to write a song about you.

Sounds like a plan. I'll try to get Sun off so we can be idiots on Sat night. I'll check it out with my boss when he comes back to site on Tues. Shouldn't be an issue. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

The Leafs are for real, now hard to play against and are a contender for the division. They used to fold in tight games, that changed late last regular season. Toronto passed Ottawa and Montreal by a country mile.

I like that they are good now, the games are even more intense than before with the Kessel factor. Having said all that the Lufas still can't take the Bs or Detroit in a 7 game series.

What?   Didnt you say all summer the leafs and pitt were no better?  If not you i apologize.  Most my debates are with you.  #respectandlove

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What's your point? Did I somehow imply that the Leafs start well every year or something?

No.  Not every single post I type in response to other is full of a 50/50 mix of vinegar and dickcheese.

My point was that season was a lot of fun.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

[QUOTE]

The Leafs are for real, now hard to play against and are a contender for the division. They used to fold in tight games, that changed late last regular season. Toronto passed Ottawa and Montreal by a country mile.

I like that they are good now, the games are even more intense than before with the Kessel factor. Having said all that the Lufas still can't take the Bs or Detroit in a 7 game series.

What?   Didnt you say all summer the leafs and pitt were no better?  If not you i apologize.  Most my debates are with you.  #respectandlove

[/QUOTE]

Awesome stuff Shupe.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

No.  Not every single post I type in response to other is full of a 50/50 mix of vinegar and dickcheese.

My point was that season was a lot of fun.

[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm pleased that you enjoyed it then.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Yes, they are for real. They have some good depth at foward, two goalies that can play, and the team plays hard for Carlyle. If you wanna skate or fight, they can do both. I think we'll be fighting them for 1st place all year. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL why the hashtag ?  we're not on Twitter .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:[QUOTE]The Leafs are for real, now hard to play against and are a contender for the division. They used to fold in tight games, that changed late last regular season. Toronto passed Ottawa and Montreal by a country mile.

I like that they are good now, the games are even more intense than before with the Kessel factor. Having said all that the Lufas still can't take the Bs or Detroit in a 7 game series

What?   Didnt you say all summer the leafs and pitt were no better?  If not you i apologize.  Most my debates are with you.  #respectandlove[/QUOTE]

I said that the Leafs would win the division but not beat the Bs or Detroit in a 7 game series. 

#STFUIMWATCHINGFOOTBALL!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:[QUOTE]The Leafs are for real, now hard to play against and are a contender for the division. They used to fold in tight games, that changed late last regular season. Toronto passed Ottawa and Montreal by a country mile.

I like that they are good now, the games are even more intense than before with the Kessel factor. Having said all that the Lufas still can't take the Bs or Detroit in a 7 game series

What?   Didnt you say all summer the leafs and pitt were no better?  If not you i apologize.  Most my debates are with you.  #respectandlove[/QUOTE]

I said that the Leafs would win the division but not beat the Bs or Detroit in a 7 game series. 

#STFUIMWATCHINGFOOTBALL!

[/QUOTE]

#usaidtheywerenobetter

#justsaying

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Great Lufas havent improved at all #longliveshabsnottawa

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Leafs appear to have gotten better. They're fast and have some decent goal tending. We'll see if they can play a full season and make the playoffs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

They are what they are. more improved but still having problems keeping the puckout of their net. remember it's 82 games this season and these are the Maple Leafs........to early yet