It is kind of funny that last night I said if it got much later, the Bruins would blow the Iginla thing too...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

It is kind of funny that last night I said if it got much later, the Bruins would blow the Iginla thing too...

I guess we are hearing its Iginla that kiboshed the deal, but its really perfect that this team that never met a lead it couldnt pizz away, blew this huge deal that was supposedly in the bag.

This season just got much, much less interesting,.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: It is kind of funny that last night I said if it got much later, the Bruins would blow the Iginla thing too...

You and Stanley should just send each other private messages. It would save time and trouble as only you 2 seem to care or believe in what you have to say. You know what I can clearly remember? You acting the exact same way in 2011. Do you remember when you so proudly added your name to the list of people who knew the Bruins couldn't get by Montreal, let alone win it all? Take your I told you so's and stuff it. You're neither humorous nor clever. More like irritating and juvenile.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: It is kind of funny that last night I said if it got much later, the Bruins would blow the Iginla thing too...

There is always the Red Sox board, you would fit right in...bye!   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

How do you get off claiming the Bs blew the deal ? iggy took advantage of rule #1. His GM didnt get a signed waiver allowing to be traded to boston, so then put him against the wall to do a deal with pittsburg.

I for one am now happy the Bd lost out on him, l

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I don't see how PC blew this deal... his offer was the better one, the one Calgary wanted but Iginla wanted Pittsburgh. Iggy didn't do what was best for his team and he wasted other team's time chasing him and I've lost some respect for the man. It's a long tough fight to the finish and Iginla hasn't won anything yet. GAME ON!