IT IS TIME TO CHEER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

IT IS TIME TO CHEER

Ok. To all the fans who are lucky enough to have a ticket to this game 7: Please don't boo the BRUINS if they go down a goal (which they won't). Instead of booing them, CHEER them. It is a game 7 in the Garden to get to the CUP. What more could you ask for? They need support when and if the chips are down. Last night they proved they can come back. So, CHEER LOUD AND PROUD. Go Bs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

Re: IT IS TIME TO CHEER

Its Timmy time! The top players had good games.Recchi and Kaberle are awful Boychuck is either good or really bad. Kelly had a bad night . The PP was the was the same. The PK hurt bad . I love game sevens as long as we win. I will be going nuts somewhere. GO B's

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to IT IS TIME TO CHEER:
    [QUOTE]Ok. To all the fans who are lucky enough to have a ticket to this game 7: Please don't boo the BRUINS if they go down a goal (which they won't). Instead of booing them, CHEER them. It is a game 7 in the Garden to get to the CUP. What more could you ask for? They need support when and if the chips are down. Last night they proved they can come back. So, CHEER LOUD AND PROUD. Go Bs
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Good post ....WIN is a must ...lose is not even an option

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I will be there and probably lose my voice LETS GO BRUINS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

In Response to Re: IT IS TIME TO CHEER:
    [QUOTE]I will be there and probably lose my voice LETS GO BRUINS!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

You're very Lucky Milan ! Just to be sure, bring your radio at the game (inside joke)  : )

Enjoy tomorrow ! You will be in the House = Bruins will win !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Great positive postings......Bruins WIN.....GO BRUINS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

The worst thing that can happen is an early TB goal again. I was at game 2 vs the habs and the bruins got scored on early twice totaly sucked the life out of the crowd that was rowdy when the puck was dropped.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

that place better be rockin', i'll be doin' my thing, providing all the good mojo i can muster!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Yell and scream and cheer for me too, LucicMilan17. I live in Toronto so I can't be there, but you may just hear my cheers all the way from here.

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: IT IS TIME TO CHEER:
    [QUOTE]Yell and scream and cheer for me too, LucicMilan17. I live in Toronto so I can't be there, but you may just hear my cheers all the way from here. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!
    Posted by BigChara[/QUOTE]

Don't worry I will be loud and hopeufly proud. They will have no choice but they play their hearts out for 60 the crowd won't let them tire tomorow. I will never forget game 7 vs the habs in boston even though the bruins lost I will never forget when the players took the ice for that game I got chills makeing noise and hearing that roar. Was a good game(besides the final score) wich the bruins missed severel early chances on theodore.

This time we are not facing a goalie anything close to how good theodroe was that season. If the bruins had just beaten the habs that year I think they might have won the cup. Was a good deep team who added Nylander and gonchar at the deadline. Lets hope there is no what ifs about what might have been had the bruins won. JUST WIN BRUINS WIN!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Go B's!! The crowd won't let them lose this game .. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Go B's all the way to the cup finals

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I debating on where to park on case if we win everywhere around the garden is going to be going nuts! LETS GO BRUINS!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Everyone at the game has to be totally 100% loud, excited and positive. No exceptions.
    And that's part of the reason why I'll be watching it on a screen.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

He_l yeah Bs fans. Keep CHEERING THE ENTIRE GAME. The boys will reward the CHEERS.