It took Bobby Orr (the greatest hockey player of all time) 17 games to score 4 goals in the playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

It took Bobby Orr (the greatest hockey player of all time) 17 games to score 4 goals in the playoffs

No mean to say that Krug is even close to Bobby Orr but he did it in only 5 games ...I kept saying it for weeks that Krug was the real thing and that the Bruins should call him to play on the PP...just like I keep saying that we got to find a way to get rid of PEV ..I wonder if the Bruins would package him this summer along with Khudo and Kelly to get the Panther's 1st round pick in June ??  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: It took Bobby Orr (the greatest hockey player of all time) 17 games to score 4 goals in the playoffs

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

No mean to say that Krug is even close to Bobby Orr but he did it in only 5 games ...I kept saying it for weeks that Krug was the real thing and that the Bruins should call him to play on the PP...just like I keep saying that we got to find a way to get rid of PEV ..I wonder if the Bruins would package him this summer along with Khudo and Kelly to get the Panther's 1st round pick in June ??  

Stanley, you were often praising the virtues of Khudobin, calling for him to replace Rask.  Now you're willing to include his name in trade talks?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: It took Bobby Orr (the greatest hockey player of all time) 17 games to score 4 goals in the playoffs

First, yay, another stanley "i told you so" thread. Even after he said he wouldn't do that anymore.

As for the second part, Stanley, I disagree with you here. The Florida Panthers hold the second overall pick. You are suggesting that the Bruins offer Peverley (less than no trade value, most on here think he will be bought out), Kelly (next to no trade value, full no trade clause, another buyout candidate), and the rights to negotiate with unrestricted free agent Anton Khudobin (a 27 year old goalie who has played a total of 21 NHL games), for JUST the second overall pick? Why not ask for Huberdeau as well? You lunatic. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

They can't trade Khudo - he's UFA.

What kiNd of GM are you? You don't even know what players you have under contract? And now your're trading "the only reason we can win the Cup in 2013"?

Stanley, I've said it before but I'll say it again - Pleas, SHUT THE HELL UP!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

There is a possibility that the Bruins won't win the Cup this year, and if they don't I know what your first post will be...

"See, I told you, if they had played Khudobin we would have won!"

Despite the fact you have changed that stance 73 times.

Please, for the love of everything you may hold holy

STOP MAKING PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!

Just shut the heck up and enjoy watching hockey.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Orr is the best defenseman ever.  Gretzky best player ever.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

There is a possibility that the Bruins won't win the Cup this year, and if they don't I know what your first post will be...

"See, I told you, if they had played Khudobin we would have won!"

Despite the fact you have changed that stance 73 times.

Please, for the love of everything you may hold holy

STOP MAKING PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!

Just shut the heck up and enjoy watching hockey.

Have I made a prediction tonight ??  

And Am i the Bruins' GM yet ??

Red please stop eating the Prairies wheat it gets to your brain ...

I have just said that Krug was dam good and just wondering how the heck we can get rid of Pev the uselss flying mosquito...and by the way Michael Ryder is available at $3.5mm I would take him back .....you may disagree with me if you think Krug is not good but for God sake remain respectful....what is it with the ladies in Manitoba ???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Orr is the best hockey player that ever played on this planet PERIOD shuperman 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

First, yay, another stanley "i told you so" thread. Even after he said he wouldn't do that anymore.

As for the second part, Stanley, I disagree with you here. The Florida Panthers hold the second overall pick. You are suggesting that the Bruins offer Peverley (less than no trade value, most on here think he will be bought out), Kelly (next to no trade value, full no trade clause, another buyout candidate), and the rights to negotiate with unrestricted free agent Anton Khudobin (a 27 year old goalie who has played a total of 21 NHL games), for JUST the second overall pick? Why not ask for Huberdeau as well? You lunatic. 

I am not GM yet but I always try my best to suggest ways of making our team better ...wait till I getthe job ...you'll see how good I can be at screwing other GMs 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Nope.  Best dman ever.  2nd best player ever.  Gretzky is the best and his 60 plus nhl records agree with me.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I am not GM yet but I always try my best to suggest ways of making our team better ...wait till I getthe job ...you'll see how good I can be at screwing other GMs 

Annoy or screwing.  Might mean the same thing with you.  Not sure.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

No you never, because you know there's not a game tonight.

And don't you DARE call into question my mental capacities you F.N. loon.

I know you've said before that you like me - I used to like you as well. I considered you the goofy uncle. I found you endearing.

But over the course of the last 24 months? You make null look like a good poster.

Stanley, do me favour and put me on ignore, and I'll do the same to you. That way we can both come to this board and never have to deal directly with each other again.

You are the worst poster on this forum by a country mile and since you won't change your ways, and I won't change mine, a mutual ignore sounds like a fit option.

Whatcha think?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Nope.  Best dman ever.  2nd best player ever.  Gretzky is the best and his 60 plus nhl records agree with me.  

Get lost with your Nhl Stats you are probably too young so never saw Bobby Orr played otherwise you would know that he is way ahead of Gretsky ...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I know you've said before that you like me - I used to like you as well. I considered you the goofy uncle. I found you endearing.

But over the course of the last 24 months? You make null look like a good poster.

Stanley, do me favour and put me on ignore, and I'll do the same to you. That way we can both come to this board and never have to deal directly with each other again.

You are the worst poster on this forum by a country mile and since you won't change your ways, and I won't change mine, a mutual ignore sounds like a fit option.

Whatcha think?

Take it easy. I think it's pretty reasonable after all his posts to conclude Stanley has a learning disability at the least. I'm not kidding, if you look at his posts and match it to the pics he used to have up, I'd say it's pretty evident.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Get lost with your Nhl Stats you are probably too young so never saw Bobby Orr played otherwise you would know that he is way ahead of Gretsky ...

Gretzky.  Its not nhl stats. Its nhl records.  He owns everything but a norris and vezina.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Whatcha think?

I wont put you on ignore ...I respect every opinions in here ...but I would like to ask you not to read my posts anymore....knew manitobans were not fully respectful but now I have the proof ...

you want a prediction ?  here is a major one : the team that will win tomorrow night's game will win thiss series.....and by the way you bpnever mentionned that I am the only one that saw it coming ...T.Krug ...been saying it since January ...DUH MRS RED ...so long for the worst poster

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011.

I'm happy I  finally did that - the worst poster I have ever come across on this board. Why? Because people like Tony and null know they're trolls.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I'm happy I  finally did that - the worst poster I have ever come across on this board. Why? Because people like Tony and null know they're trolls.

Get lost forever you Jets fan ...you are not a Bruins fan anymore ...bye bye Winnipeg 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

You can never get those lost minutes back red.   :-)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Whatcha think?

Take it easy. I think it's pretty reasonable after all his posts to conclude Stanley has a learning disability at the least. I'm not kidding, if you look at his posts and match it to the pics he used to have up, I'd say it's pretty evident.

I never saw the pics, but If that's the case that would put me deeply in the wrong morally. But it is it too much to ask for him to just enjoy the games?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And by the way Mrs  Jets fan...lots of people in here have sent my private messages to show me their support , I wont give names but they know who they are ....but they can tell who the real Bruins fans are...GO BRUINS and srew the Pens,, the Scabs, the Nucks and just been added on my list...the Winnipeg Jets

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Gretzky.  Its not nhl stats. Its nhl records.  He owns everything but a norris and vezina.  

Gretzky definitely had the best NHL career of any player ever.

But if you saw both of them play, you would know which one was better.  It wasn't Gretzky.

As a matter of fact, #66 might be #2.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

And by the way Mrs  Jets fan...lots of people in here have sent my private messages to show me their support , I wont give names but they know who they are ....but they can tell who the real Bruins fans are...GO BRUINS and srew the Pens,, the Scabs, the Nucks and just been added on my list...the Winnipeg Jets

Haha,  wasn't me

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

thankfully, i'll never have to see that disaster. But can I just ask you something stan, why would florida trade that pick for three piles of junk? Those three players MIGHT get you florida's 5th round pick. probably not. That's the max you could get. What makes you think the 2nd overall pick (just think tyler seguin, drew doughty, evgeni malkin, bobby ryan, jordan staal) is in play for two overpaid, arguably bad, old hockey players, and a free agent backup goalie?