It was a Thrill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

It was a Thrill

Just got back from Edmonton where I watched our Bruins play 2 really good periods and 1 okay period. It really was a treat to see them man handle the Oilers.  The score maybe flatters the Oilers as their goalie played very good.

Ontop of that. I got to wish Chara good luck before the game and give the thumbs up to a table full of our Bruins as luck would have it, were staying at the same hotel as I was at.  That really was a Thrill for me. Smiled all the way home. (even though it was  in a snow storm).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Re: It was a Thrill

Gee whiz... did you get an autograph too?! What are you 5

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to It was a Thrill:
    [QUOTE]Just got back from Edmonton where I watched our Bruins play 2 really good periods and 1 okay period. It really was a treat to see them man handle the Oilers.  The score maybe flatters the Oilers as their goalie played very good. Ontop of that. I got to wish Chara good luck before the game and give the thumbs up to a table full of our Bruins as luck would have it, were staying at the same hotel as I was at.  That really was a Thrill for me. Smiled all the way home. (even though it was  in a snow storm).
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain (no cup^).  I met a number of the Bs team the day after a game in Montreal way back.  Mike Kennan was intense.  I had a quick chat with Peter Laviolette.  Good stuff.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

In Response to Re: It was a Thrill:
    [QUOTE]Gee whiz... did you get an autograph too?! What are you 5
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

was that really necessary?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Good for you Stuke. 40yrs is such a stupid troll

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

does anyone remember dana carvey's character on SNL, "grumpy old man"? remind you of anyone?  "back in my day..."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to It was a Thrill:
    [QUOTE]Just got back from Edmonton where I watched our Bruins play 2 really good periods and 1 okay period. It really was a treat to see them man handle the Oilers.  The score maybe flatters the Oilers as their goalie played very good. Ontop of that. I got to wish Chara good luck before the game and give the thumbs up to a table full of our Bruins as luck would have it, were staying at the same hotel as I was at.  That really was a Thrill for me. Smiled all the way home. (even though it was  in a snow storm).
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

Stuke you're a real fan ...dont give up our reward is coming up in June

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]does anyone remember dana carvey's character on SNL, "grumpy old man"? remind you of anyone?  "back in my day..."
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Don't know that one, but there is clearly a bitter guy with roids lurking around.

If you're a hockey fan and meet/bump into players and you at least don't think "hey, that was cool" then you simply have no pulse.

Yah, there's a fine line between it being kind of cool and being a spectacle - like asking for autographs or taking pictures, but this was clearly a case where it was just kind of cool.

Last game I went to I was drinking too much and hung out to watch the tv stuff to give the traffic a chance to die out.  When I was in the men's room Milbury came in.

I wanted to ask him to autograph one of my shoes, but he scurried out before I got a chance.

In front of people, it would have been a spectacle, but no one was there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to It was a Thrill : Stuke you're a real fan ...dont give up our reward is coming up in June Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Of course I love your never ending optimism Stanley...are we still going to be playing St. Louis as you predicted in October?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I think this was a cool story as was the one about Lucic and Tuna in the lobby. Good stuff to hear.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyV219. Show JohnnyV219's posts

Grumpy old man anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_NhnXMCKw

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

[QUOTE]Gee whiz... did you get an autograph too?! What are you 5
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

What an infantile jackwagon you are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

johnnyv219.... thanks for the laugh, "pathological liar"(jon lovitz) is another skit that reminds me of some of these posters! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]johnnyv219.... thanks for the laugh, "pathological liar"(jon lovitz) is another skit that reminds me of some of these posters! 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

I agree on both counts!