Its a Rodeo And No Call

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Its a Rodeo And No Call

SHUT UP HEALEY. 
    Man this is pathetic.  Keep firing away B's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Re: Its a Rodeo And No Call

Eddie Olcyzk: "This is an innocent play."

It didn't look like it to me. More often than not, players know exactly what they're doing out there, and Higgins certainly did with his hit on Chara.

Cheap.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

It was complete and utter bullsh*t that there was no call there.  I dont like Chara staying down like that, but who knows, maybe he really was hurt.  Looked like he was trying to help a call to me though.  Either way, its total horse-sh*t that there wasnt a call there.  Have a BAD feeling about this game if thats what theyre allowing at this point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Its a Rodeo And No Call:
     THOMAS SHOOTING THE PUCK AT LOU.... NO fuck***CLASS!!!! BRINGING SOME OF THEIR ICE AND DUMPING IT ON OUR ICE.....  THAT SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED.....FU***** CLASSLESS GOOFS
    Posted by Whitewings

7 games to do something.  Stand there and take it Van.  We love giving it out.  Class isnt diving,m biting and cheapshots. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Shupe said it best.  Vancouver is LUCKY to still be in this.  LUCKY to still have a chance.  Boston has WAY more heart and has shown it all series and all you and your pvssy players have is whining and b*tching.  Yup, no class is right, but youve got the team and fans wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

3-0 and we are gonna be partying all night. 
    20 minutes.  20 Minutes Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Im not sure if Im having a stroke or a seizure right now, but I cant stop shaking and I think Im going to hurl.  Add to that my head is POUNDING!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Im not sure if Im having a stroke or a seizure right now, but I cant stop shaking and I think Im going to hurl.  Add to that my head is POUNDING!!!!!!!!
    Posted by bigvig

I can feel the blood pressure.  I don't care.
    I love that I am waking at 5am to drive to Boston.  I will have zero sleep, but I don't care.  One of the best nights in my life. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

20 minutes...don't talk until we win!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I hope the coaching staff will remind them that they still have 20 minutes to play.  bs have to dump and chase to wear them down and spent most time in their zone!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

the best defense is a good offense! Hem them in...they can't shoot if they don't have the puck. Take it to them! Go Bruins!

I hope the coaching staff will remind them that they still have 20 minutes to play.  bs have to dump and chase to wear them down and spent most time in their zone!!
    Posted by lucaooo

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

no change.  keep playing hard till the end.  I wanna see Recchi ride off into the sunset.  With a stanley cup on his horse

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Keep grinding in the corners, banging away at the walls.  Brad Marchand is our Claude Lamieux.  Ole time hockey, beat the helll out of the Canucks. 

Sections
Shortcuts