It's all over in Vancouver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

It's all over in Vancouver

Jared Stoll in under 5 minutes of OT. Get the police and firemen out in Vancouver. So much for the Presidents Trophy. Let's hope the same fate for the Rangers just for fun.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: It's all over in Vancouver

Next stop - Rangers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

AAAAAHHHAHAHAAAHAAA HA!

So. Happy.

Today is so much better than yesterday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

That's what the President's Trophy bought them. 

Of course they have a built-in excuse with the Sedin injury, but it doesn't change the fact of the matter.  The hockey gods smiled down on us today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: It's all over in Vancouver:
    [QUOTE]That's what the President's Trophy bought them.  Of course they have a built-in excuse with the Sedin injury, but it doesn't change the fact of the matter.  The hockey gods smiled down on us today.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]
    Both twins were there for today's loss. It looked good on them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

So, what is theoir official excuse?  Injuries vs referees?

How will null spin that into a conspiracy?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's all over in Vancouver : Both twins were there for today's loss. It looked good on them.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

and they were weak on the 1-1 goal. They just floated into their defensive zone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]AAAAAHHHAHAHAAAHAAA HA! So. Happy. Today is so much better than yesterday.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it any better.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

I am glad Vancouver lost and I hate their players but I have to say, L.A. played a great series! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]Next stop - Rangers.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Need Ottawa to shut them down -- not for ease of next round -- but to please shut these Jersey Rangers fans up. This is not just a confidence thing -- they have been talking like this years cup is a cakewalk. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

No more Burrows. No more LaPierre. No more Kesler.........etc. The playoffs will be more enjoyable for me to watch without them.

Just wondering. Does raising a Presidents Trophy banner get a crowd in a frenzy ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Congrats on the presidents trophy Van fans. The sun's shining a bit brighter today without you pansies in the running anymore. You'll get to attend your summer diving lessons a bit early though. Have fun in the pool.

LA looks very good, pretty rugged team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Vancouver? Dead!
    Pittsburgh? Dead!
    Montreal? DNQ!
    And it's not even my birthday!
    Not a good year for the whining, diving, cheapshot teams of the league, eh?
    Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Vancouver I don't see how Kesler and Vigneault can be on the same team.
    Vigneault called him out in the media numerous times this season and at the beginning of the series.
    Kesler just was not the same guy I saw in the past giving it his 100%. 
    Maybe our resident Canucks fan can elaborate what he thinks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]Vancouver? Dead! Pittsburgh? Dead! Montreal? DNQ! And it's not even my birthday! Not a good year for the whining, diving, cheapshot teams of the league, eh? Bwahahahahaha!!!!!
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]
    yep... an early christmas present for sure! in some strange way, i feel better about wednesdays game. it's serves as a reminder to the bruins that you'll be home watching the playoffs if you don't bear down and get the job done. for me personally, it serves as a "couldn't be happier" moment. well, i take that back, a win on wednesday would cheer me up just the same. GO B'S!!! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

But they won the President's trophy!!!! I heard that winning that is harder than winning the Stanley Cup so at least they've got that going for them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Now I will wait to see if certain Canucklehead fans get on this board and give a real definitive and objective analysis of what needs to be done to improve the Vancouver team.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Can a tiger change his stripes? Wonder how Kesler would act in Boston, NY or CHI.

Either way, I'm so glad we don't need to see that team any more. It's not that they were in the finals last year, it's that I can't deal with the drama, excuses and whining. Fortunately there really can't be any of that. LA out-hustled them the entire series, and Quick was amazing especially in tight situations when it mattered most.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I wonder if Louongo has played his last game as a Canuck, especially with Schneider being a u.f.a.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Johnny Quick was impressive ~ don't see many LA games,but the dude looks like an octopus between the pipes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I am currently out of the hemisphere. Did Vancouver burn last night or did every Nucks fan just cry in their drinks?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Since null isn't here I suppose to it's up to me to reveal that Campbell's step son (same mother different father) is playing for the Kings.

So there you have it.

I'd reveal the name but I've been sworn to secrecy

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I am currently out of the hemisphere. Did Vancouver burn last night or did every Nucks fan just cry in their drinks?
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

1st period was kind of even wth maybe an edge going to the Canucks because they scored on their PP and Kings looked as bad as the Bruins with theirs.

2nd period there were signs and you felt the game slipping away from the Canucks.
    Sedin missing on a breakaway is just one example.  It started to look like they would never score on Quick.

3rd period the tide changed and wave after wave of King forechecks and finally they tied the game.  From there on the Kings chances to put away the Canucks ws getting stronger. I didn't think the Canucks would have made it to the OT.
    Van had to answer for the Brown-Kopitar-Williams line.

OT L.A. had more chances than the Canucks and then Hamsius Fd up for the game winner.  In typical fashion tried to sell a penalty after he lost the puck on the L.A. forecheck , he was the one that should been penalized grasping and holding Lewis's stick.  Good play by the refs.

There's been an out roar by th Canuck fans blaming Bettman and the refs , I hope it wasn't because of the last play on the ice.  No call was the right call, if any it should have been holding on Hamsius.

I think this sums it up JW

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Thanks for the update Legion. While I am no fan of the Nucks I am unsure how to take the Kings. They are kind of an unknown quantity. Better the devil you know I guess.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Vancouver losing = Null trolling LA sites

Hopefully he found a new team to troll.

Sections
Shortcuts