ITS DECEMBER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: ITS DECEMBER

Hey Guys it's the Holidays and since the Habs lost tonight the B's can give us a Christmas present and beat the Ducks for a share of first in their division and a possible 1st place going into the New Year with their next win, we can all hope. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Here's to a B's win over the Ducks, thus first in the norhteast will be theirs and 3rd in the conference. Not bad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

The ducks are playing well.  Should be interesting how we come out early tonite. The first 10 mins will dicate the result.  But on a positive note I agree with above....let's win tonite and be happy but we are still 2 good components away from being consistent hockey team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I hear theres something bruing with the ducks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Like I predicted Montreal lost to Colorado last nite. They will lose to Dallas tomorrow as well. All the Bruins need to do is win their games this week and they are in first place for Xmas. But we all know they will lose...hopefully they can go 1-1 at least. If Tim Thomas does not play both games Julien should be fired on the spot

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Samsonov, it's good you have a patient attitude but I can't agree. I think problems need to be addressed when they surface and for me the team right now is too predictable and relies too heavily on their goalie. Best time to fix problems are now and not at the trade deadline when there are never any deals to be had, just overpriced rentals. Chiarelli waited too long last year to do anything and nearly missed the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

With 7 games coming up fairly quickly (Anaheim, Atlanta, at Florida, at Tampa, at Atlanta, at Buffalo, at Toronto), I get the feeling we'll know what this team is all about after the road trip. Every team on their schedule is beatable, and the B's should confidently expect a solid stretch. There's a lot to be excited about during these coming 2 weeks. Let's sit back & enjoy.

Should things crumble against these teams, it will be pretty obvious given the opposition that things are amiss. I could imagine PC making a move at thatb point, but not before (especially if a Toronto loss caps off a rough 2 weeks). In other words....we'll know everything we need to know by January 3rd, and there will still be time to make adjustments then if needed.

My money is on a winning streak. I agree with -50 and predict (5-2) for 10 out of a possible 14 points, ending with the B's first in the NE and 3rd overall in the conference. Y'all should send us a bottle of your fav local suds if we're right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It's also the "Holiday Freeze", so nothing will be brewing, in public, for two weeks. There are the possibilities for change, and the hopes in all these threads need to have patience. Observations from the games allready played:: Timmy is back in spades; Tuuka has had some miserable bounces; Horton could be superb if he hustled for more than one period; Wheeler has improved; Looch has had good games and some not-so-good;Seguin is the real deal, but still needs coaching on how to play at the NHL level; Savard is partially back; Kreji is not quite back to last year's level;Bergeron is as good as it gets;Campbell and Marchand are this year's suprise gifts;McQuaid, and now Kamfer add to quality on the defence side; Chara is still Chara, no more, no less; Seidenberg can be solid; Ference, Stuart, Boychuck are about what is expected; Thornton is not needed; and Recchi hopefully retires.