It's Good to be in Canada!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

It's Good to be in Canada!

Thank you , thank you , thank you, hockey gawds !.....CBC is covering the Bruins/Caps series. Between CBC and TSN we have total coverage ! Now, I can watch my beloved Bruins while at work on the night shifts...Thank you !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: It's Good to be in Canada!

and you get the health care, too.  Oops.  Let's not go there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

In Response to It's Good to be in Canada!:
    Thank you , thank you , thank you, hockey gawds !.....CBC is covering the Bruins/Caps series. Between CBC and TSN we have total coverage ! Now, I can watch my beloved Bruins while at work on the night shifts...Thank you !!!!!
    Posted by Stuke50

I bet your boss is thrilled to hear this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Are you sure about this?  On Thursday night, there is Ott vs NYR and Bos vs Wsh.  You say that CBC will show the Boston game instead of Ottawa?  Hmmm...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/2012-stanley-cup-playoff-first-round-tv-schedule-215900057--nhl.html

Here's the TV coverage.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

It doesn't make sense.  I can't see CBC  airing the Boston game on Thursday night when a Canadian game is available.  I think CBC will be at the Boston game "for bonus coverage".  Not for the entire game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: It's Good to be in Canada!:
    It doesn't make sense.  I can't see CBC  airing the Boston game on Thursday night when a Canadian game is available.  I think CBC will be at the Boston game "for bonus coverage".  Not for the entire game.
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla

Boris - You're right.  The involvment of a Canadian team almost always takes priority for the CBC regarding their viewing audience. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

It's good to be in Panama! LOL

NHL Gamecenter is $179 a year and I can watch any game I want. I can even watch up to 4 games at the same time!

Plus there's that whole "it's always 32+ degrees (90F) year round" thing too!
    :-P

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

It's good to be in Panama! LOL NHL Gamecenter is $179 a year and I can watch any game I want. I can even watch up to 4 games at the same time! Plus there's that whole "it's always 32+ degrees (90F) year round" thing too! :-P
    Posted by Ronstar8

Ron - Sounds like a good set up all 'round.  Well done.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Listening to CBC radio and it sounds like the primary game in Onatrio will be Ottawa, the rest of the country gets Boston as the primary game. Doesn't matter to most people anymore, as most folks receive more than one CBC station, so they can watch which ever game they want.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

CBC sucks, it is forcing me to watch this on RDS 2

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

It's good to be in Panama! LOL NHL Gamecenter is $179 a year and I can watch any game I want. I can even watch up to 4 games at the same time! Plus there's that whole "it's always 32+ degrees (90F) year round" thing too! :-P
    Posted by Ronstar8

When I had game center...the package ended at the end of the season....I'm not aware that they did playoff coverage as well ?....I hope you have to put extra ice in your drink as well !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: It's Good to be in Canada! : When I had game center...the package ended at the end of the season....I'm not aware that they did playoff coverage as well ?....I hope you have to put extra ice in your drink as well !!!!
    Posted by Stuke50

LOL!

Believe me Stuke, I called the GameCenter hotline to make sure this very morning! Was my #1 concern when I woke up. They reassured me and so now, I'm fine.

Phew!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Ron, your new nickname is El Presidente

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In Response to It's Good to be in Canada! : I bet your boss is thrilled to hear this.
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS

Actually he is....I get paid to watch TV...and every now and then I have to go fix something...In the meantime it keeps me awake !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I based this original post based on what I read from Mother Corp's home page.

In the East, HNIC will follow the Ottawa Senators, who earned the eighth and final playoff spot in the conference with a 41-31-10 record for 92 points and will face the top-seeded New York Rangers. The series kicks off Thursday at 7 p.m. ET.

Other quarter-finals available to HNIC viewers are the Nashville Predators-Detroit Red Wings series (Game 1 Wednesday at 7 p.m. CT) and Boston Bruins-Washington Capitals matchup (Game 1 Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET).

Needless to say, I will be very, very, very, very, very annoyed, if I find the ugly Blue Rangers skating on my TV screen

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Ron, your new nickname is El Presidente
    Posted by seobrien

Nice! 

But wasn't that Dennis Martinez's nickname? I remember the perfect game he pitched while with the Expos.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: It's Good to be in Canada! : Nice!  But wasn't that Dennis Martinez's nickname? I remember the perfect game he pitched while with the Expos.
    Posted by Ronstar8

You're right Ron and he was quite a pitcher in his day.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I based this original post based on what I read from Mother Corp's home page. In the East, HNIC will follow the Ottawa Senators, who earned the eighth and final playoff spot in the conference with a 41-31-10 record for 92 points and will face the top-seeded New York Rangers. The series kicks off Thursday at 7 p.m. ET. Other quarter-finals available to HNIC viewers are the Nashville Predators-Detroit Red Wings series (Game 1 Wednesday at 7 p.m. CT) and Boston Bruins-Washington Capitals matchup (Game 1 Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET). Needless to say, I will be very, very, very, very, very annoyed, if I find the ugly Blue Rangers skating on my TV screen
    Posted by Stuke50

Okay so it must mean CBC - Montreal, East (Halifax) , Ottawa and Toronto will show Ottawa.  Then CBC- Winnipeg, West, Vancouver will show the Bruins.
    With my Bell subscription I have about 7 regional CBC channels and 2 in HD,  CBC-west and CBC-east

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

In Response to Re: It's Good to be in Canada! : You're right Ron and he was quite a pitcher in his day.
    Posted by dezaruchi

"El Presidente El Perfecto" was the call.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: It's Good to be in Canada! : "El Presidente El Perfecto" was the call.
    Posted by Neecic

Against the Dodgers. That was one hell of a night, a perfect night.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

I get about 82 different CBC feeds via Shaw Direct in Canada. At least one of them better show the Bruins or I'm gonna be pissed LARGE!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

In Response to Re: It's Good to be in Canada! : Actually he is....I get paid to watch TV...and every now and then I have to go fix something...In the meantime it keeps me awake !!!
    Posted by Stuke50

Stuke buddy, don't suppose you can get me a job there, could ya? I can't really fix much, but I'm damn good at watching sports on TV.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: It's Good to be in Canada! : Stuke buddy, don't suppose you can get me a job there, could ya? I can't really fix much, but I'm damn good at watching sports on TV.
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS

Yeah! And check if you're company is looking to expand in Latin America. I'm am among the best in Latin America at watching sports on tv!

Sections
Shortcuts