It's Kampfer Time!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

It's Kampfer Time!

It's obvious that Boychuk belongs in the AHL and that the Bruins need a d-man who can carry the puck.  The Bruins should at least give the kid a chance.  Seguin has been playing well since Claude put him in the lineup, who's to say the same thing couldn't happen with Kampfer?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: It's Kampfer Time!

In a game 7... have you paid attention to this coaching staff in the past few years..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: It's Kampfer Time!:
    [QUOTE]In a game 7... have you paid attention to this coaching staff in the past few years..
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

you can always dream

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

That we can!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Really? Boychuck for Kampfer? No thanks!!

Kaberle needs to do something! Are TB swarming this guy on the PP? No! They know he doesn't shoot so play the pass. Christ he got in the way of Ryder to break up an offensive play. He Is Useless

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]Really? Boychuck for Kampfer? No thanks!! Kaberle needs to do something! Are TB swarming this guy on the PP? No! They know he doesn't shoot so play the pass. Christ he got in the way of Ryder to break up an offensive play. He Is Useless
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]

Why not?

Kampfer can skate with the puck.  Boychuk can't.
    Kampfer, while prone to occasional mental lapses, is generally a sound defenseman.  Boychuk is not.
    Kampfer can shoot the puck on net.  Boychuk can't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Kampfer Time! : Why not? Kampfer can skate with the puck.  Boychuk can't. Kampfer, while prone to occasional mental lapses, is generally a sound defenseman.  Boychuk is not. Kampfer can shoot the puck on net.  Boychuk can't.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

My point is that Kampfer would best replace Kaberle. He has done Nothing!! Sure a few points here and there but ultimately Nothing! Boychuck has a least 2 Goals in the playoffs. Who knows, if Kamp was in he too could have had some timely goals. Unlike Kaberle

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Boychuck will at least go into a corner and fight for the puck. Kaberle = meh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]Boychuck will at least go into a corner and fight for the puck. Kaberle = meh
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]

Kaberle does nothing, and therefore is a total non-factor during games.  Boychuk, on the other hand, does do some things: HE HELPS THE OTHER TEAM WIN GAMES.  I'd much rather bench the guy who hurts his team rather than the guy who simply does nothing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmmanning. Show tmmanning's posts

Kaberle should sit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]Kaberle should sit.
    Posted by tmmanning[/QUOTE]

Kaberle does not negatively affect the team like your man Boychuk, who actually makes the team worse.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

kaberle has been good lately. saying boychuk can't shoot the puck - insanity

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

kaberle is third in assists and is a +7 and amongst D men has the fewest penalties with the exception of mcquaid. please stop treading out the same old kaberle sucks line and start watching the games. just because he doesn't go with wreckless abandon into corners to destroy people doesn't mean he sucks. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

boychuk has been resonsible for the last two early goals. he looks over matched and scared out there. no big hits. his shot seldom finds the net.
     Kaberle shows no confidence.
    Kampfer for boychuk
    knidy for kaberle

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Sit d men in gm. 7 will not work it will screw up the chemistry. Kaberle being sat I can here the Toronto media, " Burke is a genius trading Kabs for 1st rd. and prospect."  " A no show Kaberle stifles Bruins chances." and blah blah blah... .
    I work with Toronto fans they been quiet about the Bruins ever since they told me they will be eliminated in rd. 1. One die hard Toronto fan is wearing a Vancouver hat at work. I am a die hard Bruins fan you will never see me wearing another teams hat,shirt etc.  Even though Canucks is my favorite Canadian team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

2 assists last night, plus 1, and 19 minutes of ice time in one of his better games and higher intensity levels.

not the time to insert a rookie for this.

a better move would be to move old man recchi to the 4'th line and move peverly up.

would also help if Ryder learned he cant deke through 3 defenders.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to It's Kampfer Time!:
    [QUOTE]It's obvious that Boychuk belongs in the AHL and that the Bruins need a d-man who can carry the puck.  The Bruins should at least give the kid a chance.  Seguin has been playing well since Claude put him in the lineup, who's to say the same thing couldn't happen with Kampfer?

Julian won't make any changes,except maybee put Thorton in for Seguin.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Kampfer Time! : Kaberle does not negatively affect the team like your man Boychuk, who actually makes the team worse.

Disagree. Kaberle is absolutely brutal to watch.

At one point last night he was carrying the puck throught he nuetral zone when he spotted  MA Bergeron lining him up from about 15-20 ft away. Kaberle crapped his pants and fell to the ice and gave up a real bad turnover that I believe resulted in a 2-1.

His pansy attitude is not BRUINS. Id take Boychuck and his inability to do anything but flip the puck high off the glass anyday over Kaberle's weak attitude and play. Kaberle is not a Playoffs type of guy and should go back to TOR where he wont have to worry about taking a hit anymore.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Kampfer Time! : Disagree. Kaberle is absolutely brutal to watch. At one point last night he was carrying the puck throught he nuetral zone when he spotted  MA Bergeron lining him up from about 15-20 ft away. Kaberle crapped his pants and fell to the ice and gave up a real bad turnover that I believe resulted in a 2-1. His pansy attitude is not BRUINS. Id take Boychuck and his inability to do anything but flip the puck high off the glass anyday over Kaberle's weak attitude and play. Kaberle is not a Playoffs type of guy and should go back to TOR where he wont have to worry about taking a hit anymore.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying is, you'll take a guy that single-handedly cost the Bruins a goal last night?  You realize that if Tampa doesn't score because of Boychuk's awful attempt at a pinch-in, then the Bruins would have tied the game on Krejci's 3rd goal.  This game could have gone to OT had in not been for Johnny "I am the most useless player on this team" Boychuk.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

No Kampfer.  His time is next year.  If Kaberle can't be there when we need him for Game 7, then send his wuss butt to Detroit for a 3rd round pick and end the insanity.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Kampfer Time! : So what you're saying is, you'll take a guy that single-handedly cost the Bruins a goal last night?  You realize that if Tampa doesn't score because of Boychuk's awful attempt at a pinch-in, then the Bruins would have tied the game on Krejci's 3rd goal.  This game could have gone to OT had in not been for Johnny "I am the most useless player on this team" Boychuk.

Oh you mean like how Kaberle gave the puck away right behind the net 3 times allready this playoffs resulting in insta goals? What about he countless times he's shyed away from the corners and given up great scoring chances?

Id say between 5-6goals allready this playoffs are directly kaberle's fault. At least Boychuck can score a timely goal or throw a big hit.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Why people think that Kamfer or Caron will get any play in these playoffs is beyond me.

Hnidy is the next defenseman and Thornton is the next forward. Hnidy is much more experienced than Kamfer and should get the nod if you bench anyone.

I'm not a fan of the heavy top pairing and wish they'd pair Boychuk with Chara and leave Ference and Seidenberg as the second pairing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It's too late to add in players who have zero experience. Caron and Kamfer should have ben inserted in the earlier rounds, then, they would have an awareness, and their reactions could have been reviewed. Now, since Tuuka has been on the bench too long, Thomas is really tired, his style is difficult to maintain, and some of the goals, like Purcell's could have been gobbled up, but it's too late Claude!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Kampfer won't sniff a playoff game unless one of the B's takes out Kaberle out in practice.

Sections
Shortcuts