It's Kampfer Time!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: It's Kampfer Time!

In Response to Re: It's Kampfer Time!:
    kaberle is third in assists and is a +7 and amongst D men has the fewest penalties with the exception of mcquaid. please stop treading out the same old kaberle sucks line and start watching the games. just because he doesn't go with wreckless abandon into corners to destroy people doesn't mean he sucks. 
    Posted by atomic

Kaberle played well last night but is currently the resident whipping boy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

kaberle is third in assists and is a +7 and amongst D men has the fewest penalties with the exception of mcquaid. please stop treading out the same old kaberle sucks line and start watching the games. just because he doesn't go with wreckless abandon into corners to destroy people doesn't mean he sucks. 
    Posted by atomic

But he does suck !  He slows down the powerplay which was at 18% before
    he joind the team and is now at 8% ! 

Get your facts straight!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Why people think that Kamfer or Caron will get any play in these playoffs is beyond me. Hnidy is the next defenseman and Thornton is the next forward. Hnidy is much more experienced than Kamfer and should get the nod if you bench anyone. I'm not a fan of the heavy top pairing and wish they'd pair Boychuk with Chara and leave Ference and Seidenberg as the second pairing.
    Posted by nrguy

No can do ! Chara plays over 25 minutes per game. Rookie Boychuck should not be on the ice that long!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Re: It's Kampfer Time! : Kaberle played well last night but is currently the resident whipping boy.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Dez, Kaberle is not paid to play 'well' ! He's being paid to play as a leader and put points up on the powerplay!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yep123. Show yep123's posts

These situations fall directly on CJ and his thick headed nature of thinking & NEVER changing a thing about their game including the roster......Ryder, Kelly, Boychuck, Recchi, and I believe even Thomas should have been watching some time in these playoffs.

Kelly since removing his cage has been terrible, Boychuck handles the puck worse than a high school player, Ryder literally plays when he wants to & fakes his way around the rink as if he's putting in effort, Recchi is a step behind right now & is 43 yrs old, could use some rest, and Thomas is what 37 or something like that, the guy needs a night or two off during a two month playoff run!!!!! 

They have qualified replacements ready to go, and can gain some incredibly valuable experience for these yougnsters who are the future for next year & beyond to be ready on what to expect & what needs to be improved on when they are then actually accounted for to contribute!!

ITS TOO LATE NOW, you cant do these things in a game 7 in the conference finals, you need to weed these guys in a game or two to gain that experience, so when injuries come up or a guy is not playing well he can be replaced without hesitation!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmmanning. Show tmmanning's posts

In Response to Re: It's Kampfer Time! : Kaberle does not negatively affect the team like your man Boychuk, who actually makes the team worse.
    Posted by TimThomas-god

Boychuck aint my boy but Kaberle has turned the puck over three times at least directly leading to goals and then goes in takes a bad penalty last game which thankfully didnt lead to another PP goal beucase of Vinnnys hook.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: It's Kampfer Time! : He's on the roster, isn't he?  Now's as good a time as any.  Kampfer is playing for the Stanley Cup B's.  I had this vision.
    Posted by mattc355

I had this vision as well. At least, until he got concussed and tore up his knee. I doubt he'd be ready to go ATM.

Next year it is.

Sections
Shortcuts