It's officially Tuukka Time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

It's officially Tuukka Time

Thomas has clearly lost it.  Even with rest, he's playing like dog crap right now and killing this teams confidence

They need Rask ASAP!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Re: It's officially Tuukka Time

I started posting that BEFORE the 4th goal by the way

Thomas was not seeing anything and he seems to be moving very slowly.  Everything is a rebound, and anytime a team gets two shots on Thomas, the second is sure to go in right now.  He's just playing so bad, they can't afford to keep playing him

It seems crazy to be saying this, with the season he has had, but man, I have NO confidence in him anymore, it's like they squeazed every bit out of him they're gonna get and now he has nothing left

.  Every time I see the other teams goalie make a huge save, I think, darn I remember when our guy used to make those.  Most of the tough saves other goalies make against us are ones that I'm pretty sure Thomas lets in

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

For the rest of the year I think.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

If anything, the reason I don't want to see him out there anymore is because it's so depressing watching him look so hapless and clueless out there.  It saps my energy and it has to be doing the same for his teammates

BTW, as I'm posting this, Rask just made a tremendous stop on a 2 on 1 break away

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Rask looked like he wanted to MURDER Seidenberg there

He shifts to his right to see the shot coming passed Seidenberg and Seidenberg instantly moves right back in front of him to make sure he maintains the perfect screen for the Leafs

He has been killing them lately with poor play in his own zone

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I'm actually glad they put Thomas back in there for the third

This game is clearly over, why should Rask have to deal with the mess Tim made

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Your deluded. TT didn't have a great game but the D in front of him never showed up at all. And Rask got the bench for jabbing with Seides... something this team, with all it's other problems, doesn't need.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

In Response to Re: It's officially Tuukka Time:
    [QUOTE] Rask got the bench for jabbing with Seides... [/QUOTE]

I'M deluded?

You just made that up out of thin air

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

didnt see any of the game till 3rd and 10 minutes left. Am i surprised to see the Bs losing this one. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: It's officially Tuukka Time:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's officially Tuukka Time : I'M deluded? You just made that up out of thin air
    Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]

You just keep thinking that... or watch it again and listen to the expert commentators.

Sections
Shortcuts